femboys

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by Yellow, Dec 23, 2020.

1. Yellow

Yellow VIP

Nerf AK and add other CSS weapons please and thank you, gameplay gets boring when everyone uses the same gun for years.

AK shouldn't be as strong as it is now because alot of new players just get mowed down by regulars with a rank and an AK and they leave because of it. Which isn't a good way to grow this community.

Don't look at the ratings to decide to implement this because all the AK users will disagree/dumb this.

@Frosty The Gamer

(suggestion for vanilla)

Last edited: Dec 23, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. How many threads have there been were people ask for a AK nerf ?

Bro, just shoot first , it work most of the time

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Use the P90 or the Galil , they're decent weapon

4. Yellow

Yellow VIP

I am good with any gun, it's just boring because of how little guns there are, little to no variety, if they don't nerf the AK but add other CSS weapon onpar with FAMAS/Galil I'm fine with that too because it's variety.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

modded has a lot of guns
    use random loadouts
    ak isnt gonna get nerfed

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Yellow

Yellow VIP

I've been using random loadout on modded for the past 2weeks and it's been a blast, the problem is I can't do that on vanilla because I'll get a cycle of 8 weapons and 1 of which is an AK I don't want to use because it's OP.

7. I dont think they'll add more CS: S weapons vanilla , because i heard it requires that you have CS : S installed , and not everyone has it

8. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

buff ak

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. how do we have the current ones then? Not trying to be sarcastic just genuinely curious if what you said is true

10. ori with a gun

ori with a gun just vibin VIP

the title made me think you were suggesting femboys to be added as a weapon

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Yellow

Yellow VIP

wouldn't be a bad idea, femboys are hot

12. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

Over the years, we've been introducing weapons on modded and the meta has always been changing. Back in 2013, everyone and their mother used the ACR because it was the strongest weapon on modded. Then the M4A4 and Honey Badger were introduced. Present day, who even uses the ACR?

Now, introducing weapons to vanilla is a different thing. There's barely any space to add anything to vanilla, let alone power creep the AK out. The only way would be to nerf it, but it's difficult. Nerf it to what degree exactly? Give some details.

13. Yellow

Yellow VIP

make it a 3hit headshot weapon like FAMAS, nerf the reload time from 2sec to 3sec. This way you can't just go bully a group of 3 people reload and do it to another group of 2. This way it's still a strong weapon for 1v1's but it can't just demolish the whole server in 10seconds.

I'm not saying to add guns stronger than the AK because that wouldn't solve the problem. I'm just saying variety is more fun than the same vanilla meta for years

14. What should've been done a while ago was expand the current weapons people can pick up on the ground and make some weapons actually usable. Why is the MP5 even locked behind a paywall except for on 1 map where it spawns in 1 spot? Its a dogshit gun and it shouldn't even have to be bad. The fire rate is pathetic compared to how it is in normal CSS. The MP5 and the M16 get a sluggish fire rate yet AK retains all of its stats, or at least that's what it feels like. That's why it reigns supreme.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2020
  15. Yellow

Yellow VIP

MP5 definitely needs a buff, I'd argue that it's currently the worse weapon, even worse than the H.U.G.E.

16. Cash

can always kill in console preround and you'll get a gun that isnt ak
    or drop it

17. Yellow

Yellow VIP

Yea, this is what I do but this just means the cycle is even smaller.

18. Yellow

Yellow VIP

19. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

Just get good

20. Cash

it's been nerfed, the outcome was negative feedback