Approved femboy pawgers' Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by femboy pawgers, Jan 14, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Female
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:567467472
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned most likely for RDM and leave. Although my memory of the event is cloudy, I am sure that it was for 1 of 2 of my RMD's yesterday. The first one was for holding an incend until it exploded and server hopping thinking that the report would just carry from server to server. The second one was when I was in a server with 2 other people, (it was either vanilla or east, I am unsure) and RDM-ing in a 1v1. If I recall their reason was something along the line of "rghsadgf". Anyway, I believe I should be unbanned since one was an honest mistake and the other is invalid.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I kinda don't have evidence I'm just going off my memory from yesterday.

(y)

2. Ted

Ted The knight in white armor! Silver

Hey there,

It was @Ahalan who banned you for RDM & Leave (1st).

Please be patient as they gather their evidence.

3. Ahalan

Ahalan Costa este, mejor costa. VIP

Hi Female, you are correct that the RDM and leave was for the incident where you held an incendiary until it exploded.

Cropped Evidence.png

Now I realize the screenshot doesn't show the RDM on the player that reported, although I can assure you burned them as well as Hell4Flush.

I'd also like to mention that when I came into the server, several of the reported players from the current map (Dolls) and the previous map were still online, it was only when I began setting reports in progress that many of them, yourself included, chose to leave or hop. Even if the RDM was accidental, leaving deliberately after staff comes online makes it seem like you're trying to avoid punishment, whereas if you had stayed in-game I could've asked the victim if they forgave you.

@Underage Female I'll leave this open for a second incase you have anything you want to add.

4. @Ahalan

I had no intention of dodging the report. I knew from the start that I had the report and was extremely worried about this outcome. When everyone was hoping I decided to follow them but I had the concern that I would be banned for leaving with a report. I am fairly new to SGM and did not think that hoping was considered leaving, I thought that the reports would be transferred between servers. I am sincerely sorry for this, if I knew it would cause this much trouble I would've served out my slays.

5. Ahalan

Ahalan Costa este, mejor costa. VIP

@Underage Female

I'm accepting your appeal, but your ban is not voided meaning that another RDM & leave incident will be 2nd offense. You've already been unbanned on Vanilla.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.