Favorite Weapon and Why?

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Cake, Feb 8, 2016.

1. Bobby Ross

Bobby Ross Beat the devil out of it! VIP

For primary it's the ACR and for the secondary easily the Colt, the Colt is just insane.

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Oxydeous

Oxydeous VIP

I thoroughly enjoy headshotting people with the Colt, but whenever team deathmatch or the hidden comes on, I always buy a Thompson. Favorite overall has to be the TAR 21 or Honey Badger.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Winchester + raging bull.
    yes its shit but i wanna feel like a cowboy.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Solid Anunoby

Solid Anunoby VIP Silver

The Tommy Gun. It's fire-rate combined with it's precision accuracy and high damage, as well as a huge clip make for the ultimate killing machine.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Makuzi

Makuzi Now we all pray blood stains wash away VIP Silver

AK47
    a few shots to the head.
    Got recoil but it's not hard to control.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

Recently, I've taken a liking to the m416. It has good enough damage, and almost no recoil so picking off unsuspecting inno's at a distance is easier for me than say with an AK-47.

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. Change

Change VIP Bronze

I mostly use HK416 and HK45C.
    To have a moderate aim and shoots I can throw towards my target, but most of the time I go for a standard ACR.
    We all know the power of the AK47, but I prefer to have a somewhat realistic aim and shooting experience when I play.

From my experience it's quite boring if everyone was shooting with AK47 and had a Colt 1911 as backup.

I define it as the game loose its value if everyone goes after the big bad wolf and no one cares about the innocent sheep.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. ADϟHD

ADϟHD VIP

HK416 - Low recoil, clean kill, accurate, fast, best overall. Best with 1 vs 1 any distance.
    AK47 - best for two vs ones. Can easily kill multiple people with a single magazine. Best if you do something stupid and are against multiple innocents. Gun is stupidly over-powered. Not very good for long range shooting for me, even though it has amazing range it is less accurate
    Colt45 - easy headshots.
    Double Barrel - just because it requires no skill and is just fun watching people continue try to enter a room and get their head blown off.

I have tried the ACR and SCAR multiple times and just don't like them. Although extremely accurate and has great damage, they are not the easiest to control especially in 1 vs. 1's.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Talon

Talon VIP

Crowbar!
    What else is better than hitting people across the head with a solid object! :cat:

• Like Like x 1
  10. how do people even use the ak 47, its so innacurate.

and btw i saw a couple people saying the deagle is great because it's "innacurate" in range. don't you mean ACCURATE in range?

tommy gun and fn smg for me fam.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Zerg_

Zerg_ New Member

AK47, because its really powerful (around 30 damage a bullet) great for shooting up crowded areas and if you can control the recoil its your new best friend.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Honey badger is best gun for all situations except when crowded. Perfect for long range sniping and close range quick kills.

For my secondary, I like the colt for the easy headshots it can offer with less recoil than the deagle.

• Like Like x 1
  13. RainyKitsune

RainyKitsune Bark! VIP

On the vanilla server, I actually like the Glock, surprisingly enough.

No, it's not the strongest of weapons out there, but that's kinda the point. If I'm using a sidearm, I'm using it to finish the job of my high damage primaries.

Hold left click, sweep left to right, and any targets with low health are gonna go down one way or another.

Yeah, Deagle is pretty strong and can contend with the killing power of most primaries out there, but as a sidearm, your last resort, there's just easier alternatives. If you need a Deagle to finish the work your primary couldn't do, well, buddy. You might as well already be dead.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Dean W.

Dean W. Half-Blood Cringe Kid VIP Silver

I would probably have to go with the Colt for my secondary because its something you can rely heavily upon if you run out of ammo in your primary speaking of primary my favorite primary weapons to use are either the Tommy Gun, The Barrett and ,The AK-47. The Tommy Gun because of the fact it can mow down a group of five or six people in one clip, The Barrett because it's a good damage long range rifle that just is a bit nostalgic to me, and the AK-47 because it's extremely strong in the right hands killing some people in a little less than 4 shots 2 if headshots

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

My favorite pistol you ask? Colt (one shot headshot, fires decently fast, accurate decent body damage (No armor)) Favorite primary? Ak-47 (high damage (25 on a body shot 50 on a headshot) aac honeybadger (Low recoil, built in suppreser) hk-416 (Low recoil medium damage fast firerate decent accuracy)

• Like Like x 1
  16. News Network

News Network broken Banned VIP

The flare gun also. There's no better feeling than seeing someone run around screaming down the mic because they're on fire..

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. I don't know why but once I buy a silenced pistol I turn into James Bond.... without the killing part. Because let's face it. I couldn't shoot myself if I wanted to.

Newton launcher fights are fun also when there's only around 3 people in the server!

18. Zack

Zack Shepherd of Fire VIP

HK SL8. Once I donate, it's the only gun I will ever use. Which will probably lead to me easily incriminating myself by always carrying a murder weapon. Worth it? I think so!

19. sportakus1

sportakus1 Active Member

Shotgun. Its always an option to help a team by damaging one of the enemy team. Even it is slightest.

Also weapon of death in close distance. Mainly for suprises.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. Quantum

Quantum Active Member

fallin' in love with the raging bull rn