Favorite Vacation Spots

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Wojack, May 17, 2020.

1. Wojack

Wojack Her king :3 VIP

Where have you guys gone that you've enjoyed?

I went to Hawaii a couple years ago and loved it (though it might have been because I was inebriated 80% of the time), definitely wanna go back.

I've been to Rome which was pretty nice, and I've gone to Israel like 3-4 times and i fucking love that place lol

2. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

I don't take vacations :'(

3. Daddy Nexxus

Daddy Nexxus Toxi-Fessional VIP

Omfg this forum is literally a social engineering death trap. Fuck you

• Confusing Confusing x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. danstorm

danstorm Caaaaaaaarl, that kills people! Moderator VIP

Greece
    [​IMG]

5. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

Israel

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. food

food VIP

Vermont.
    Skiiiiii

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

Amsterdam is legit my favorite place when I went on vacation.

Shame we only stayed two days after leaving Paris.

8. Frost

Frost Frosted Pun King VIP

Camping in the forest tbh

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. cynder

cynder ice queen VIP

my family used to have a timeshare at Westgate Resorts. We would drive down to Florida every summer and spend a week down in this nice ass resort. It had a ton of pools and it was right by SeaWorld and stuff. It was really fun and I love the weather and scenery there. I miss going, and I really miss the drive down. Road trips are the best. Vacation to me is mostly the trip

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. j3kawesome

j3kawesome "mestimate" - Indy226 Administrator VIP Silver

Im gonna have to agree with Frost here, or if I want a modern setting San Francisco is beautiful

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

I went to New York a few years ago and it was cool

12. Bruno

Bruno In time all things are possible VIP Bronze

Its not really a vacation but more like my favorite place to go with family/friends is the lake Orahovica in Croatia.
    The atmosphere is really good, they play some Jamaican music and it feels like its tropical.
    There are also some trees surrounding the lake where you can barbecue and chill.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

Northern Minnesotan woods.

14. LeBlonde James

LeBlonde James Supporter

I had the chance to run away to the Oregon coast for a few days. I helped on a fishing boat in exchange for a place to stay. It was and still is the most wicked thing.

However Honolulu Hawaii is fantastic and I recommend greatly if you love the rain. For the beach, go to California. Honolulu is just something else and it’s lovely, been there way too many times to count. I’ve always wanted to go to the Maldives and Rome. They’re still on my vacation bucket list, including Morocco and Hong Kong (anything South China Sea focused).

15. Fear☠

Fear☠ The Dark Lord VIP

Greece No doubt.
    The food is amazing

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Ted

Ted The knight in white armor! Silver

Thailand, i go there twice a year

17. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

My kitchen.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

I went on a cruise to the bahamas a few years ago with my entire family. The cruise was a bit meh because it was mid hurricane season and stupid windy out, but when we got to the bahamas, dear god was it beautiful. The ocean there was so clear i swear you could drink it. The people were so friendly, but some were a bit weird. My mom had said my name once while we were out at the local shops and literally *Every fucking kiosk* was calling me by my name asking if i wanted to buy something. I found it cool at first, "Hey jaxon wanna come buy some pineapple slices?" but after a while it turned really uncomfortable. I got to swim with dolphins, I got to eat bahamas McDonalds which btw its almost exactly like american mcdonalds, I got a couple gifts for my friends, it was honestly one of the best times ive ever had for a vacation.