Favorite thing to do in TTT

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Adminツ, May 15, 2017.

1. Adminツ

Adminツ VIP

My favourite thing to do is trap people in those little jail cell and place a c4 timer and watch as they scream in voice or chat.
    Example of my many doings

2. Daddy Nexxus

Daddy Nexxus Toxi-Fessional VIP

Laying out people using Jihads.

3. WhyFi

WhyFi VIP

Kill people then swiftly leave me spray on their body, to maintain dominance.

4. RhazhBash

RhazhBash Professional Button Presser VIP

Used to be propkilling, but I kinda lost my touch for it. Now I just play around with the malfunction pistol.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. andrewca79

andrewca79 Malteser Forever VIP Silver

There are a lot of things I like to do, my top one would be on 67th way, setting a teleporter location to the t room behind the music room, then dropping the tp someone. Later on I check if someone's in the t room and since they can't escape, I plant a c4.

@Rauno knows about this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  6. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Depends. One of things I do once in a while would be excessively t bait people to see what their reaction would be. Sometimes, they'll join in the t baiting session. Other times, they just gun me down.

As traitor, I sometimes buy teleporter and tripmine. I would set the teleporter on a spot and then put a tripmine there so the unlucky soul that uses teleporter ends up getting killed by the tripmine.

Edited:

Remember another thing that I like to do.
    As innocent/detective, I throw as much smoke grenade that I can find on the map.

Last edited: May 16, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. andrewca79

andrewca79 Malteser Forever VIP Silver

This too:

[​IMG]

8. Chris

Chris Custom Title VIP Bronze

I enjoy cooking a frag grenade in my hands, and then surprising people with the explosion. A silent jihad if you like, very hard to hear that pin pull.

9. Jässa

Jässa Thick thighs save lives VIP

Backseat moderate.

On a serious note, newton launching people into like innomotel spikes(T trap)or into other T traps/map hazards never fails to make me laugh.

10. Peach

Peach sweet c: VIP Silver

I love harpooning people as a Traitor. Nothing is more satisfying than a good long distance harpoon kill.

Except sometimes this happens..
    [​IMG]

11. stakkuu

stakkuu VIP

I like throwing nades into the teleporter on 67th, thats pretty fun, but my favorite thing is probably mowing people down with the M4 or going on a murder spree using the SIG.

12. Adminツ

Adminツ VIP

Saying a false stuff abotu inno and making them kill each other.

13. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

Get banned

14. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA coolgamer VIP

Probably just causing confusion as a Traitor and getting away with things I should not have gotten away with. Too funny when simply yelling ''Check the body I'm proven'' makes the guy stop shooting you after you domed a Detective.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  15. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

Smoke the hell out of a room that everyone is in. (Small rooms especially) ^-^

No one can see anything and it literally looks like everyone is just smoking a joint in there.

16. .shirt

.shirt VIP

RDM and leave.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

Intentionally gag myself on my first day as full mod to test the command..

That, or winning against the odds as last traitor/inno (e.g. 1 vs 5).. Feels good the few, rare times I do manage to do it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. n0blerone

n0blerone VIP

Clutching

Or Propsurfing/Goombastomp/Propkill

19. Wendy

Wendy Chaotic VIP

Dance on the 67thway party room, collect bodies, play doll with corpses ummm and also sometimes i try to get the staff to gag me. (<--don't question this)

FYI i am normal

20. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

Rd.... erm I like pushing/newtoning people off the top of dolls or teen room when I'm a T