Favorite concert?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Shelbutt, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Darragh

Darragh VIP

Cannibal corpse recently (Well a few months ago) Played in a really small venue about 20 minutes from my house, but I couldnt go because it was an 18+ gig. Id love to see them, KoRn, SOAD, Metallica, Brojob, Shadow of intent.. I could go on lol but really the bands that got me into metal I would like to see the most. All Ive really done in terms of concerts are these festivals near my house called The Siege of Limerick on every easter and Halloween. Brilliant day everytime.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

I'd definitely like to a AJR concert one day. There's one coming up here soon in my state which I'm thinking about going to. I've never been to a concert before. If you've ever looked at what I'm listening to on Spotify through Discord there's a good chance it's these guys.

Some parts I found pretty cool from this concert in Dallas

I'm not famous
    Drama
    Awesome drop - Weak

3. Ruki

Ruki 目の前で明日が死んでる VIP

4. Titan

Titan SGM's official music nerd Administrator VIP Bronze

One I've been to:

One I would have killed to see:

Last edited: Sep 2, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Sanchez ❤

Sanchez ❤ Junior staff trainer VIP

When my cousin is crying

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  6. The Cuddle Team Leader

The Cuddle Team Leader Banned Elite

I don't go to concerts.

I listen to it on the radio.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. danstorm

danstorm Caaaaaaaarl, that kills people! Moderator VIP

This was on Friday

I cant keep my hands still kek.

8. Only concert I have ever been to, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Fargo ND, June 9th 2017. Was awesome to see them, and if you never have, you'd better hurry. Farewell tour is drawing to a close, looks like they have a few concerts into Jan. of next year, but that is probably it. End of a legend and an era. They will be greatly missed.

Same. Other than that one Skynyrd concert, I don't think I will go to another concert. I might hit a Thorogood one with a friend for his birthday soon here, but I'm not decided on that even. Concert scene really isn't enjoyable to me, I am not that kind of party animal. I mean, c'mon: even at this Skynyrd concert, there were a couple of dingbats spilling beer everywhere and practically having sex on the bleachers! Maybe that's a Northern person at a Southern rock concert thing, and they behave differently in the true South, I don't know. It was laughable and kind of ruining the mood at the same time.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Adminツ

Adminツ VIP

Porter Robinson

10. Titan

Titan SGM's official music nerd Administrator VIP Bronze

Yeah, the maryland heights one was the concert I went to for the last of the street survivors tour. I might buy tickets to see them in Kansas City MO or Peoria IL. Maybe I'll even drive down to Florida for the Jacksonville one...

By the way, that God & Guns album is amazing, & serves as a reminder that the new band is damn good too. Gifted Hands is such a good song.

I can assure you that's a northern at a southern rock concert, that's pretty normal more south. 'tsall part of the experience :>

• Like Like x 1
  11. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

the wiggles

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1