Favorite concert?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Shelbutt, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Shelbutt

Shelbutt VIP

What's your favorite concert / one you wanna go to.
    I've only been to one for my 16th bday. It was Seether, breaking Benjamin and three days grace. It was pretty amazing (was supposed to see boj Jovi but they sold out before i could get tickets)
    Obviously I really wanna see rammstein once before they retire, I would love to see Korn and Distrubed.
    Also I think baby metal would be a cool thing to see live

• Like Like x 3
  2. Mellow

Mellow Taking it easy VIP

I recently got tickets for this concert (sorry, german website, no english setting), which is also going to be my first concert ever so I'm hyped. Other than that seeing some more rap artists live would be neat (such as Travis Scott, etc), but I don't have anyone in particular in mind right now.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

I don't really care for live performances, but i'd go see green day I think.

• Like Like x 1
  4. danstorm

danstorm Caaaaaaaarl, that kills people! Moderator VIP

Omg I would do anything to go to a Three Days Grace concert, It must have been so cool.

My favorite concert I have been to was Bijelo Dugme (it is a Bosnian band so you probably dont know them).

• Like Like x 1
  5. ayygurl_

ayygurl_ VIP

Got to see my favourite band Gojira live, shit was cash:

WARNING EARRAPE! https://puu.sh/ARRvv/302616790e.mp4 WARNING EARRAPE!

Plini was also lots of fun!

Bands I still need to see live: CHON, Mastodon, Meshuggah, The Contortionist etc..

Saw them live and they were playing each song like it was the last one of their set (super long outros etc..) wich was pretty annoying, the liveshow was fun though.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

My first concert was a mix of Nicki Minaj, Meek Mill, Rae Sremmurd, Tinashe, and Dej Loaf.

Long story short, I was greatly into hip hop to where I didnt miss a single word of any song.

• Like Like x 1
  7. MemeDaddy

MemeDaddy VIP

Mayhem San Bernardino, I saw korn shit was cool.

Prefer raves tho, best one I’ve been to was basscon 2014 also in San Bernardino.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Titan

Titan SGM's official music nerd Administrator VIP Bronze

I went to see Green Day for their Revolution Radio tour, and I gotta say, they put on a better show than most.. They beat out Bon Jovi & The Who imo. Granted, they're a lot younger and I know in their prime The Who was energetic as FUCK, but honestly green day was fucking awesome. 100% worth it, also goddamn paci i keep getting impressed by your bombass music taste.

I saw ZZ Top & John Fogerty on their Blues and Bayous tour and while not particularly energetic, it still was an incredible show with lots of audience interaction. John Fogerty brought his family out at one point, lol.

I have tickets to go see Elton John, Bob Seger, & Lynyrd Skynyrd w/ 38 Special and Hank Williams Jr. later on this year, and I'm super excited. I saw Billy Joel, and it was great, and he's a LESS excited Elton John, so this concert should be WONDERFUL. I expect Bob Seger to be just good, and I'm fuckin HYPED about Lynyrd Skynyrd, even though lotta then died in 1977 they're still a fucking amazing band and remains to be my favorite band, ever.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. I just saw Radiohead on the 26th and it was glorious.

If you just look up pictures from any Radiohead concert, you'll see what I mean.

• Like Like x 1
  10. ayygurl_

ayygurl_ VIP

would love to see them live!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Shelbutt

Shelbutt VIP

They were pretty cool, but I wasn't used to being up past 10pm so by midnight when they were halfway through, i left with my dad lol. They were damn good tho

• Like Like x 1
  12. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

I've been to 2 concerts. Both times a friend brought me and I had no idea who either were.

One was Luke Bryan. Honestly had no idea who he was. I was looking up his songs in the car while we were driving there.

I'd like to see Shinedown, Jon Bellion, or Cage the Elephant live at some point

• Like Like x 1
  13. ZaneLoehr (Masochist Ver.)

ZaneLoehr (Masochist Ver.) Warehouse 13 Next Generation VIP

The Aqours concert at Anime Expo this year. They have a movie coming next year called Over the Rainbow. So the crowd planned to turn their glowsticks and make a rainbow pattern as a special treat for the idols. The fact that they all managed to co-ordinate it so well along with the fact that it drove some of the idols to tears made it such an amazing moment.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. -tyler

-tyler My trial was filed as a crazy suicidal head case. VIP Bronze

I've only seen twenty one pilots live, like em or not they know how to put on a good ass show.
    Jon Bellion opened for them for some of the twenty one pilots' concerts.
    I'd also like to see Billie Eilish, or rex orange county live.

• Like Like x 1
  15. danstorm

Yeah they were, I am a huge fan of them. But Im guessing Matt was singing instead of Adam right?

16. GRYPHN

GRYPHN ♫ Thanks for the Memories ♫ VIP

I've been to some big ones, I've seen:
    1. Foo Fighters topped everything I've ever seen. Just recently was able to see them perform at Wrigley, Following is a list of all the other concerts I've been to alongside which ones I thought were best. (2018)
    2. Rammstein/Disturbed/Slipknot and 40 or so more
    [​IMG]
    3. Ozzy Osbourne/Korn/Kiss + 40 or so others
    [​IMG]
    4. I just went to Utah to meet some close friends of mine and saw Godsmack and Shinedown.. (2018)
    5. Avenged Sevenfold and Korn (First concert back in 2014)
    6. Iron Maiden and Ghost (2017)
    TBD:
    1. Five Finger Death Punch/Breaking Benjamin (Aug 29th)
    2. Ghost B.C. (Oct. 30th)

I've seen every band in my top 50 except for Tool and System of a Down. I'd have to say the best performers were at Chicago Open Air 2016, Heres a pic of me there lmao
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Dargar

Dargar VIP Bronze

I've been to so many different kinds of concerts and festivals that its just crazy. But my favorite concert was by a group of 3 rappers called Flatbush Zombies.
    This is a song from their most recent album.
    Not everyone will like it.

18. Shelbutt

Shelbutt VIP

This was back before I graduated, so this is pre 2010 I just don't remember what year specifically

19. ayygurl_

ayygurl_ VIP

So you saw TDEP, Meshuggah, Gojira, Ghost and Slipknot? GG. I'm especially jealous with TDEP since they're not playing anymore. ;_;

I also really want to see Tool and S.O.A.D, though System of a Down could be pretty dissapointing.

also

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. danstorm

Oh sweet, so Adam was still in the band <3

Matt is also a great singer, but Adam's voice is far better.