Denied Father Bobby's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by son, Feb 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. son

son VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Father Bobby
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:69290912
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I left with no slays.. I came back, banned for 5 days? No reason added?​

2. Doben

Doben Party Monster VIP

You were banned by @Guilty . Please be patient for his response.

3. son

son VIP

Thanks baby

4. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@Father Bobby

Apologies for the delay in this response as I didn't see the appeal pop up in my notifications. Now let's get on with why you were banned. The day we were playing on the Vanilla servers, you were reported twice during your play session, which you provided invalid responses as to why you chose to kill the players. The following reports will be provided below. Just a note, that you were slain for the first offense. The problem comes from when you were reported again for throwing an incendiary without a vaslid reason as well as shooting another player without an appropriate reason. Your own response for that report shows that it was RDM.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Now, this would get you slain for 3 total rounds due to the 2 offenses committed on different rounds, but by the time I got to the particular report (which wasn't long after the offense was committed), you had already left the server.

[​IMG]

Because you had left the server, I had no choice but to ban you as you never served your slays nor did you ask if you had any pending slays. Considering this isn't the first time you've experienced a ban on our servers, I will not be approving of your appeal. I will be denying this appeal and ask that you serve the full length of time. Once you are unbanned, I suggest that you get into the habit of asking staff if you have any pending slays before leaving the server. This appeal is denied.

Sincerely,
    Guilty

Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.