farewells

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911, Jan 22, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

currently, the rule is for a period of time for longer then a month. I would like a rule to be added so that instead of just a 'fuck this im out' kind of thing, make it a so an announcement of a gradual decrease of time on the community instead of regular you timing is going away. English : not playing as much until you finally stop. Make this a rule please.

• Dumb x 7
    • Confusing x 5
    • Dislike x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Bad Spelling x 1
  2. Fiz

Fiz local jihad pro VIP Bronze

cause if you’re still playing and around but only for a small amount of time each time you play you’re not really gone and there’s no point in a farewell. they’re for people that are leaving/taking a break from the community not people that are playing less and want to announce it. they can do that in sb.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Old Old x 1
  3. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

Farewell means goodbye not "cya in 20 minutes on the servers" also if people say farewell it's typically for long periods of time

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

[​IMG]

5. Scrungy

Scrungy VIP

Just don’t be a pussy and leave for a month. Ez

• Confusing Confusing x 1
  6. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

I already said that

7. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Make a post in general discussion if you are getting a little busier in life and want to brag about it lmao. Don’t need to encourage attention whoring even more :(

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. -tyler

-tyler My trial was filed as a crazy suicidal head case. VIP Bronze

hey guys i just wanna announce ill be taking a nap and ill be on the server in the morning, im sorry for any inconveniences i just really need this nap. you guys have been really good to me as a community.
    Tags:

@theRealDonaldTrump
    @RamonfromHappyFeet1&2

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

sometimes you just have to step away from the things that stress you out. take care bro.

• Funny Funny x 2