Farewell

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by DeathShot, Apr 14, 2014.

1. DeathShot

DeathShot VIP

Welp, I figured this was going to happen sooner or later, but after a highly debatable event that occurred last week, I will no longer be playing on Serious TTT servers. I have way too many hours and friends to give specific shoutouts, but thank you to everyone who has given me a fun experience and helped take away the stresses of college life. But for Highwon, thank you for putting together such an awesome server, because donating has by far been my best investment in a single game. I managed to beat my longest time on a single game (MW2 with 32 1/2 days logged), so I have that accomplishment in the books. No matter what DieKasta says I wish to be remembered as the prop kill king. I'll probably end up putting another few hundred hours on Gmod before its said and done, but mainly I want to try different game types. I played some Dark RP and other variants, so if anyone wants to get together there, I would be more than happy to do that. Just hit me up on steam. My request of the staff is that there is no discussion on here of retroactive events, but if you want to say something positive about me, you are more than free to do so. I will give shoutouts to those that request it after about a week, so you can know what I think about you. After that I will retire my activity from the forums, so there is no temptation to cause a stir in case I am drunk one night (lul). My records to this date are as follows:
    kills in one round- 19
    traitors killed in one round- 5
    headshots in one round- 6
    largest jihad- 9 people
    highest score in a map- 152
    My favorite moment- having a 1 v 12 T round and convincing 9 of them to try to goomba stomp me from the top of the lighthouse, all falling to their deaths and making an easier T round for me.
    Favorite quote- "DEATHSHOT! CUT WIRE NUMBE--*explosion*"- Snak
    Favorite weapons- hk416 with a 1911, backup with a triple harpoon and a mp7

I think that's about it, so I will leave it at that.
    Happy Hunting and Arivederci,
    DeathShot

2. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

It was good to see you kept that in your signature for such a long time, DeathShot; it showcased your personality. Take care.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Angelx

Angelx Always Innocent VIP

I really hoped that you matured when your last ban expired, but sadly that didn't work out too well. However after the recent events, I'm willing you give you 1 last chance if you are serious about the server.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

I would like to see your opinion of me

5. Goodbye Deathshot

6. Take the chance deathshot. Turn over a new leaf.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Deathshot, come back better than ever, don't let one mistake get to you, take the chance whenever you want it, and turn yoself around.

8. RhazhBash

RhazhBash Professional Button Presser VIP

Allow me to reiterate something I've said a million times in the shoutbox. We aren't much different DeathShot. I used to be a troll like you, but I managed to turn myself around. I feel bad for some of the things I did in 2013 that are going unpunished, but if I can change, then you can change too. When I reported you I didn't want you gone permanently, but it was my job as a staff member to do it, I had no control over what punishment you received. Just learn to follow the server rules and you could stay with the community. You don't have to be a troll like this. If angel is giving you a last chance, take advantage of it and use it to your benefit.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

RhazhBash you're still a troll. :3

DeathShot don't leave! Don't put that mouse to waste.

10. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

Dang, deathshot was the first cool guy i met when i began playing on this server a while ago. gonna miss all your prop killing. You're one of the reasons i stuck with this community, you showcased how awesome and fun people can be.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  11. DeathShot come back and take the deal. Just take it serious but you can have fun.
    Dont troll and change your website picture. Well i hope you use the wise part of your brain and make the right decision.

• Dumb Dumb x 2