Farewell - The not so complete farewell, Goodbye for now <3

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Silly, Jun 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silly

Silly Fantasy VIP Silver

Hello, I decided to not make a thread in the farewell section because I'm not sure how long I will be gone if my dad decides to let me keep playing. If I'm lucky he'd just limit my time, but that probably won't happen :/. Today
    is the last day I'll be able to play on this laptop. My dad has always hated the fact that I loved to play videogames he has always tried to stop me from playing everyday. This is his laptop because of that he "abuses" this and takes it away most of the time, even if I were to play just maybe one hour he'd still take it away. Today he tried hiding it in a obvious spot, I took it without knowing he was trying to hide it and because of this he is finally done with me. I'm not sure how long I'll be able to play but today is for sure my last day on this laptop as my dad says. I guess I'll be spending this time in SB and west 2 :/. I won't be tagging any members in this post because I'd want to tag every member in this community here. Thank you all for everything this is truly an amazing community and I wish I could stay. I hope to get a computer of my own oneday and join back this amazing community. Thank you for the ranks, I can't thank you all enough for that, never thought that would happen. Thank you so much! Goodbye I wish you all luck it has been a great time. ( I will try my best to be active on mobile

-Silly

Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
    • Friendly Friendly x 21
  2. littlememe

littlememe nothinglastsforever VIP Bronze

Bye bye - ♡

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. ink

ink Genuine Happiness VIP Silver

I hope things get sorted out with your family. Even though SGM is a great family, your nuclear family is an important relationship that you should try to maintain to the fullest. Try to works things out with your father if you can. Just remember that he probably isn't looking to actively try to ruin your life. Keep it up.

• Friendly Friendly x 4
  4. Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard VIP Silver

SUMMER HAS JUST ARRIVED WTF IS WRONG WITH UR DAD I HOPE UR MOM GIVE U A GOOD PC . U WERE GOOD DR PLAYER

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

Bye my deathrun buddy, you will be missed forever. I love you , and hope you come back.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  6. Lex

Lex Push Down & Turn VIP Bronze

l8tr g8tr <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

Im not sure your age, but if you are of age to get a job, you should. In most states 15 is the youngest you have to be, but I believe that some states offer to those at 14. A local Pizza Hut, or Kroger, hell your local Dairy Queen might also do so.

If you are unable to seek jobs from actual places, you should look into lawn care. Depending on if you have a lawnmower, you would be able to go around the city charging 20 bucks a lawn or more for bigger lawns. You could also charge more if you are doing weedwacking or edging and stuff like that.

Im not sure if this is like this is most areas, but in my town growing up, I was able to go to the local PD and ask for jobs. They would give me like 10 bucks to sweep the whole top floor and another 10 to mop. 30 to rake the grass and 50 to cut it and such. It wasnt much, but over the course of the summer, if you dont spend any of it, it really does add up. Its just something to look into, so you dont have to worry about your parents taking away the things that you use.

Take care friend.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo silly :(

Well I understand it, but I don't have to like it. Come back as soon as you can. I'll give you a ton of crackers.

P.S. can you at least stay on the forums on mobile or something?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Silly

Silly Fantasy VIP Silver

Well I don't own any mobile phones of that sort, ( My brother stepped on the only one I had on accident smh ) But I'll try to use my mothers phone and that sort ;-;

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  10. -tyler

-tyler My trial was filed as a crazy suicidal head case. VIP Bronze

You've helped me man, you're young but you know how to use words. You'll go far and I know it, it's been great playing with you dude. Keep it up.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Han

Han       VIP

I'd really suggest trying to talk to your dad about a schedule of sorts for playing games. I know that would be less than ideal, but I think it's important to consider where your father may be coming from. You have 97.7 hours in the past two weeks on steam, and there are 336 hours in two weeks. Not sure about the math, but that's about 1/3.5 of your time spent on gaming. For some people that's not a lot, for others it is. If a lot of those hours are afking, then my apologies for just assuming.

Regardless, it's an unhappy situation to be in, so I sincerely hope you can get it resolved and worked out. Best of luck to you.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. beyblade informant

beyblade informant Banned VIP

8 hours/day sleep
    a week has 7 days
    2 weeks have 14 days
    1 day has 24 hours
    2 days have 48 hours
    14 days have 336 hours
    14 days of sleep is 112 hours
    336-112 results in 224 hours of being not sleep
    100 hours of playing gmod
    224-100 results in 124 hours of being not sleep and not gmod play
    124- 10 minutes since u fap too fast 123 hours and 50 minutes
    what are you doing in the 123 hours and 50 minutes of your life son

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  13. Squidd

Squidd VIP

Get a job and buy your own laptop. Until then,

k.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Silly

Silly Fantasy VIP Silver

Too young

15. Squidd

Squidd VIP

Pre-14? Yikes, this community is corrupting the youth.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Wendy

Wendy Chaotic VIP

RIP Silly :confused:, We'll be waiting for your return. I hope everything goes well with your family someday. It's been great talking to you on Sb <3

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  17. Panduh

Panduh I love ass VIP

Even though I dont know you much I just want to say hopefully things go well with your family and something can be planned that you can play....but otherwise peace Silly!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  18. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

I had this problem with my dad years ago. What I did was strike a deal with him, if I could do only two hours daily for a month, I could have the laptop for myself whenever after that. If not, he could take it away for however long he wished. This was a test of responsibility, and I passed it. Although I got a laptop for myself later on, he trusts me now. Try that maybe?
    Anyways, farewell for the time being my dude.

19. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Silly,

You know damn well im gonna miss you. You came into this community and made an impact in this little of time. I hope to see you back here once more. Once you do come back, let me know and you will be getting the warmest welcome possible from me. Until that time, i suggest taking everyones advice that was stated above. You were one great community member and you will be missed. Come back soon!

~May Our Destinies Intertwine

20. I'll miss ya dearly silly, you were a nice guy to chat with and the few times we played together were fun too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.