Farewell Friends and Loving Community

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Lord Of Chaos, Feb 17, 2015.

1. "Electric Mind more Like Donald Trump" :love::cry:

2. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

I legit am teary eyed. Not going to say good bye Lord, but see you soon. :bag:

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. Patrick

Patrick Ex-Deathrun Administrator VIP Silver

Slug god be with you buddy, we split up when you got mod, but you were an amazing friend and I hold you close to my heart. I'll be praying for you.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Smash

Smash Baka VIP Silver

I didn't get to play with you much, I don't even really know you. But even so I have to say this brought a tear to my eye and I'm genuinly sad to see you go, even tho I probably don't have the right to say so. I'll make sure to stay classy for the next time we see each other.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Azure

Azure Into each life some rain must fall. VIP

This is heartbreaking. I wish you the best, Lord. I'll make sure to drop by East 2.

You'll always be a part of STTT; come back to us as soon as you can.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

My dearest friend words can't describe how sad I am about this, you will be deeply missed and never forgotten
    Best song for you Don't you forget about me ;D

7. mk3upours

mk3upours VIP

Thal here i will miss you and remember you as were the reason i stayed here at STTT. when i play with you you make me laugh so hard even now 99.99999% of the time i say somthing very very very gay or stupid by having very very bad grammar i hope for the best :cry:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

From someone else who had cancer at a young age, although I know these words wont help, I'm sincerely wishing the best for you. We're all friends here. See you on east servers!! :) (I better!) :(

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Even if are ill, stay happy. I wish you nothing but the best.

10. thir13en

thir13en VIP

Your one of my fav's to game with. Your such a cool guy. Thanks for all the awesome memories and laughs man. STTT will never be the same without you.
    Dammit I need a tissue.

Stay strong brother. Here's to more memories and laughs. Let's rekt dem scrubs. (y)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

Dude... what the hell, you're only 16/17. See you soon? :cry:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Finn

Finn Human VIP

Fellow staff brother, this was a hard pill to swallow. Many staff have come and gone, but you were like a rock to me. We didn't play a whole lot or staff together often, but I always respected you as a moderator with a great reputation and a stalwart persona. You will be missed by this team. I hope to see you on the battlefield soon. Give them hell.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

I only wish I got to play with you more when we were mods together, I remember always having a blast together before you were a mod, I always heard great things about you, and I believed they were true.
    Lord, you'll be in my thoughts and prayers friend,
    <3 -A

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Take care and get well soon.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Bluesky4life

Bluesky4life Regular Member

I'm sad to see you go and I hate to watch you leave but you were one of the realest ppl that I have ever met....Your one of the reason I continued to stay on the server.....Dont die without thinking about all the bonds and friends you've made in your life.
    Becuase those are the connections that have brought this far and will bring even further in the future. I'll miss you old friend :3 Love ya

16. pikapikaman

pikapikaman Active Member

lord we all love you and you are a great mod i am so sad right now

17. Dexter

Dexter SGM's Resident Former Rage Mod VIP Emerald

Deeply saddened to hear this, man :(. You were a damn great friend and it really sucks to hear about this. You know you will have the full support of everyone in the STTT community. Just make sure you have your friend notify us when the time comes.

Farewell, Friend ;(

18. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

Oh my god I am sorry to hear about this. I am glad Muffin chose you over me. Thank you for your service. <3

-Husky

19. EhhChris

EhhChris Advisor. VIP Silver Emerald

This is not what I expected when we talked earlier. I don't really know you personally or anything, and I know my words don't mean much as the situation is obviously not a very bright one, but you'll be remembered. I sincerely hope you enjoy the time you have left and that whatever is lying beyond the great leap is the best you had hoped it to be, religious or not. On a brighter note, despite not showing it all that often, I respect all the work the mods do, including the babysitting of some pretty stupid people. Thanks for being a good mod and putting in a lot of effort in keeping the community the fun community it is. Best wishes.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Faithful

Faithful VIP Silver

This has got me into tears, you are one of my best friends I have found in my gaming years, and I wish for all luck and the best for you Lord of Buttfloss.