Farewell Friends and Loving Community

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Lord Of Chaos, Feb 17, 2015.

1. Lord Of Chaos

Lord Of Chaos Embrace the Chaos. VIP Emerald

I am sad to tell you all that are here that I will not be going to SeriousTTT anymore. I have recently developed a severe form of Osteosarcoma, bone cancer. It has spread to vital parts of my body and the hospital has given my life span in months, maybe even weeks. I don't what to say or feel anymore. Since I was first diagnosed with it many years ago, I had hope because it wasn't the worst of cancers, and I even participated in school sports sometimes because I was confident it would never get very bad. And then I found this gmod server. It made me forget everything when I played here, good or bad. I didn't have to worry about anything because I could live here with this amazing community and laugh and have fun like I was a kid again.

So I wanted to thank you guys. I became a moderator (finally) and tried to give back to the community as much as I could because I knew my condition certainly wasn't improving. I put around 81-82 hours in one of my first two-week period of being a moderator, and felt really proud of myself actually about what I could contribute. I continued to make numerous friends, even if we don't really know each other I felt close to you guys and could talk about almost anything.

Anything except for this.

I had found out that my Bone Cancer had developed close to my lungs and other very bad places for it to be. I had to go through emergency surgery a few weeks ago to remove a tumor on my lungs even. That at least bought me some time.

It seems my time is almost up. I might have to live in the hospital soon so I can live comfortably for how long it lasts.

I will be giving my friend my steam account to keep and change how he wishes. He mainly plays games like CS:GO and gmod and some others just like me, and he was actually the one I found this server with. He doesn't have all the games that I have and will probably share the ones he has with this account, I don't really know. I told him not to go back to these servers because people may not have read this and confuse us or bother him about it. It really pains me that I have to leave, but it's not in my hands anymore. I will try to be on gmod here for as long as I can, but I will play CS:GO too because that is one of my favorite games to play with my IRL friends.

All I ask for you to do to have fun with me if you are on the same server when I play and act like normal times because it really helps me cope with the situation and brings me back to the good times even. I deleted everyone off of my friends list because I don't need your pms or whatever. I hope that you guys do well without me and don't be sad about anything because times here were great and there is nothing to be sad about.

I'm just glad you guys were here for me all of these days. You guys are my family, my friends, my brothers and sisters. I could confidently call STTT home. I love you guys so much. Farewell but not goodbye, and

[​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 49
    • Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. TheCoCoFTW

TheCoCoFTW Veteran Member

Gonna miss you Lord. I will pray for you and hope for the best. Love you man.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Harry Potter

Harry Potter The Boy Who Lived VIP Emerald Bronze

I really hope that youll be ok :( going to miss you

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Lightning

Lightning Bringing the Thunder VIP

Take care Lord, you were a fantastic moderator and I hope everything works out for you.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

I hope the worst does not happen.
    It was nice having you as a moderator of the staff team.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

Holy shit, this is really heavy. I wish you nothing but great health, great spirits, and great luck. I cannot believe what it feels like to be in your position, and know that whatever happens, everyone is always here for you with whatever you need.

By god, please be well.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

I wish you the best, take care of yourself.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Espurr

Espurr #AlwaysStabEspurr Administrator VIP

Man, this close. I never thought this would happen. Best of luck for whatever happens. I'm gonna miss you man.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Opii

Opii Keep it Simple. VIP

I will respect your request and I will not pity you or speak of this, my friend.

Let it be like any other day and lets start some shenanigans on GMod, Scrub of Chaos.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Alchemized

Alchemized Why do nuns like swiss cheese? It's hole-y. VIP Emerald

Hey man! I wish you all the best, brother. You'll be back with us, playing, moderating, and having in no time! <3

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

You were always a very funny person and I enjoyed playing with you. We had a lot of fun times on the servers and we don't talk much anymore but I still think you're an amazing person. You were also a great moderator. I hope everything goes well and good luck man <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Lord Of Chaos

Lord Of Chaos Embrace the Chaos. VIP Emerald

Ill be on east 2 if anybody wants to have da fun tims

• Creative Creative x 1
  13. Wow, my Friend. I don't know how to react, except in tears, or even what to say with a jaw wide open. I will say I am going to miss you so much, the holidays, the fun times on the server, and even though I have not known you long you quickly opened to me and became my first closest friend here. I will surely miss you and I swear on the thing that created me, Ill say every prayer, make every blessing, and do anything in my capabilities to wish you a recovery and success. As they say and it might be hard to hear, the best escape and recovery is through death. I wish you Lord the best of luck and life. I can honestly say I was blessed to have been your friend and you as mine. As a final "joke" as we had before, but including a little tid-bit of my own culture the word הי in hebrew means life, your new name will be Lord of הי or in English the Lord Of Life. I'll miss you Lord. To our friendship on Earth and the Afterlife. I send you my love and my blessings.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Butters

Butters VIP

That hits hard, man.
    I wish you only the best.
    Take care <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

I don't know what to say. This is some real heavy shit. :cry:
    I wish the best for you and hope that you will be doing well.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Chaos Lord you will be missed.. I always enjoyed your laughs when people would randomly quit the server on us ;) I too have many medical problems both physically and mental and dont see myself lasting more than a few years so let me tell you some things ive learned even with a situation not as serious as yours... Do everything you can to be happy and try to eliminate all stressors as soon as you can 1 step at a time, even just 1 really good friend can be enough and better than many non close friends, and talk to that person about everything you can even things you might not feel comfortable saying bc it will help. The one thing i regret with my own problem is not being able to do the things i enjoy anymore and even though i know im limited, i still find myself excited about small things and i spend my time on newfound fun. msg me if you ever need someone to talk to.

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

My condolences and best wishes to you, take care man.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

I'm so sorry.

I wish you the absolute best.

:love:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

Excuse me while I almost exclusively mod east 2 these next couple weeks.

The absolute best of luck to you.

"I'm gonna need some milk for this one."

• Like Like x 1
  20. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

"I'm gonna need some evidence for that." :cry:

• Friendly Friendly x 2