Farewell, for now

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Zuko, May 27, 2019.

1. Zuko

Zuko VIP Bronze

Soooo

Yeah lol

It's time for me to leave. Don't know why, to be honest, TTT just feels like a burden at this point, so I'm leaving. Finding another game to play with irl friends, yknow. Trying to "solve" my social shyness (lol).

So yeeee

And the community has been worrying me too. I'm unable to join a server without being called trash, gay and constantly arguing with people. And trust me, I know, "it's an online game - what'd you expect? To be treated like a king?". I'm just tired of it I guess.

It hasn't really been fun with these staff team servers on Discord, too.

Might return one day

Tags:

@Xerp The first guy I met here, thanks for the great conversations we had. It's a shame we stopped talking.
    @Stitch My meme buddy. Same with you, thanks for many great conversations (and memes - that I definitely don't have stored on my Iphone now ;)).
    @Teroxa The one and only. Fun to see you rise to power, whilst constantly telling me to apply ;) Ty for nice convos
    @Sticky Bandit Same as with Teroxa, thanks for a lot of funny convos. Definitely on the same league as Teroxa when it comes to encouraging people to apply
    @Rest of SGM Thanks for the great memories, really.

Add me on Discord if you'd like to talk: Zuko#4529

May also be on the forums for like 36 hours, just to rate comments here.

Take care

~~Zuko

Last edited: May 27, 2019
    • Friendly Friendly x 18
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. 8BitF0x

8BitF0x a pixelated fox that loves rdm VIP

no, you stay here!

3. Fiz

Fiz local jihad pro VIP Bronze

don’t leave come back

4. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

Love ya boyo, take care out there x

5. Sticky Bandit

Sticky Bandit Never fall below your standard VIP Bronze

Wait I did this too where's my tag

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  6. Robyn

Robyn Floof Moderator VIP Silver

:(

7. I don't even know you, but as someone who tends to say vulgar things without really caring, I find it shitty you're leaving over it. I'm not going to sit here and say to get over it, however, I'll offer this:

The staff team seems to take cases of in-game harassment pretty seriously, and if I were you, I'd consider speaking to them. If nothing is done, take it further. In most cases, I've seen them tend to genuinely try to help - at one point a mod even told me to stop or get banned when I don't really envision anybody taking my words to heart. I find it extremely shitty as someone who'll jokingly, without a care, call someone slurs as a lackluster show of humor, that people who do the same are able to boot a player from a server they frequent and integrated themselves in. I've never had an in-game experiences with you before, but I'm sorry you've been shit on by people who tend to say the same things I do to other people. I can't speak for other people, but I personally don't ever really mean 90% of the things I say online.

If you're considering leaving, that's fine, though, I'd also offer you just take a step back for a moment, and to others who feel the same to consider it, too.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  8. Stitch

Stitch Forever the friendly blue alien koala VIP

cheers memer

9. Tony Danza

Tony Danza Regular Member

Later bro. Didn't know you that well but you seemed really chill. Good luck

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Hongo

Hongo VIP

The 20 shots 2 kills squad has just lost one member then

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. Well bye, you big trash gay. Lmao naw but I would say bye, just relax, I dont play this consistently but ill stop by here and there for some fun.

12. Jack$on

Jack$on well damn jackie i can't control the weather VIP Bronze

later sexxy. call me sometime <3

• Like Like x 1
  13. Ronald McDonald

Ronald McDonald Ran Ran Ru! VIP

McF, bro :c
    Hope to see'ya soon

14. Fear☠

Fear☠ The Dark Lord VIP

Damn. We lost a good one today
    *Salute*
    Good luck with whatever your future brings Zuko, you're always a blast to play with.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. SavannahBanana

SavannahBanana I Love Bananas :D VIP Emerald Bronze

fuck i was wondering where you went and missed this report.

Im gonna miss rdming you bud :D

you take care of yourself <3

• Old Old x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 2