Fantasy Football.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Espurr, Sep 7, 2020.

1. Espurr

Espurr #AlwaysStabEspurr Administrator VIP

The NFL season is among us, and with Football, and with it is fantasy football. I haven't played in a while and I decided to join a league with my friends.

If any of you play, drop ya rosters.

Fantasy.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Frost

Frost Frosted Pun King VIP

[​IMG]

Would you believe me if I told you I caught Diggs at round 7?

I did not prepare at all this year though, lol, so let's see how it goes.

3. Espurr

I caught him Round 12 so yeah. He's going to be coinflip for the first few games with Josh Allen at the helms but if he proves himself, he's going to a monster for my team.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. food

food VIP

My pfp spells out what my favorite team is, but everyone with talent got drafted before my picks so I had to scramble.
    Just for the record, this is my first fantasy league ever, it was doomed from the start.

upload_2020-9-7_23-19-56.png

5. Espurr

You're in a rough spot, that's for sure, any Defenses still on waivers/Free Agents? if not Start Houston D/ST
    Also, see if you can find a replacement RB for Adrian Peterson, I don't believe he's the starting running back.

Honestly, you may want to check Waivers/Free Agents for upgrades to your RB, D/ST and possibly QB if Matt Ryan isn't really performing.

6. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. LeBlonde James

LeBlonde James Supporter

Ummm yeah I totally play Fantasy Football
    like.. yeah duHHHH
    I have..
    Capture.JPG
    I have elves as my.. fullback??
    and the dwarf is totally my running back cus those guys are HEFTY
    and.. my quarterbaaaack is obviously like a............................. human?

Alright I gotta confess something
    I don't know much about fantasy

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

You mean rugby?

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

He means soccer

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  10. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

It’s so complicated I never understood it and football became boring af watching people tackle eachother

11. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

I don't do fantasy football solely on the reason that individual linemen are a thing

My position for football IRL btw

12. Frost

I mean if some leagues do that, sure.

But most focus on QB, RB, WR, TE, K, and a DEF, soooo idk what you're going on about

13. Frost

[​IMG]

I got a sorta new lineup, and did some changes. I was gonna grab Neyhiem Hines, but he was taken from be by a guy in a lower rank :c

I dropped Ingram II and traded Diggs for Gallup and Kareem Hunt. Gonna have to test out and see how they play. If they both put up monster points, I may play em both on my RBs
    However Malcom Brown has been seeing a lot of touches, receptions and TD runs so, let's hope he keeps it up. My team is pretty damn beefy right now. If my RBs last week had just put up their projected numbers. I would've won 145-129

We'll see

14. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

The joke I'm making is that no one cares about the linemen

15. Frost

actually people do, Dolphins had a horrible offensive line, now we have all day to throw the mfin football so, if people don't care, they dum

Good OL = Offensive Success, Wilson didn't have a line for like a season or 2 and the Hawks did poorly.