False RDM&Leave ( false RDM slay )

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Mr. Disco, Mar 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

Your In Game Nickname: legoguy939
    Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:83078581
    Which Server: SERIOUS TTT EAST

Why should you be unbanned: I was false slain for rdm then I leave because I am getting sick of gmod. What do you know, I am banned for rdm and leave even when I took my slay
    Evidence of innocence:I received a report from a round about me rdming a guy. I was a detective and he was inno. He had destroyed the T tester so I killed him, as another helped. I took my slay after telling TSU I forgot why I killed him. then I waited 1-2 mins and said to myself "I can play rust anyway..." so after 3 hours if playing rust I found out I was banned. Wouldn't tsu know that I told him he broke the T tester not to kill me? Well he did his job and banned me but this would be all in the logs. TSU should know what round it is. I put in the report "I killed no one this round only last round I killed Patrick because he was shooting me"

2. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

You were banned by Tsu for RDM & Leave. This staff member has been notified, and will respond to your ban appeal at their earliest convenience.
    [​IMG]

3. Tsu

Tsu Emma is love. Emma is Life. VIP

Hi lego!

So here's what happened:

You got reported for RDM by an inno. In your reply, you said "I didn't kill anyone that round but Patrick". However logs showed you shooting the guy who reported you and killing him, so I slayed you.

AFTER the next round started and you already got slain, you then admin and private messaged me that the guy had broken the traitor tester (BTW, this does NOT show up in logs, so I wouldn't have been able to tell this from logs without you saying so in your response). However, at this point you had already been slain, and I can't exactly un-slay you. I explained the situation to you, that I was going off of your report response, and yet you were very belligerent and repeatedly said it was a false slay even though YOU were the one that was not accurate in your RESPONSE.

Now here's where you're probably mistaken about our rules. To clarify, after your slain, you must stay the FULL round for which you are slayed. That means you can't just be like "oh round started, I got slayed, now I'm free to go". You MUST wait until that round ends, and you have spawned in again WITHOUT getting slain before you can leave.

Seeing how you were fairly rude towards me when I tried to explain the situation, and how you left KNOWING you were slain, I'm going to DENY your ban appeal.

The ban is only local, feel free to play on our other two servers in the meantime.

4. Mr. Disco

Well then, Sorry for being rude but I was so mad. Thank you for taking your time to read my ban appeal and the !Motd should be edited to make it clear that you need to stay. It says "* If you're slain for RDM, you have to stay the whole round or it's considered RDM & leave." to me this sounds like you need to stay for your slay or it is considered rdm and leave.

5. stormcreator

stormcreator I am The Flying Wombat. Kythol is the bae. <3 VIP

That is already stated in the motd.

6. Mr. Disco

I'm sorry, the quote is in the motd but it isn't clear.

7. stormcreator

stormcreator I am The Flying Wombat. Kythol is the bae. <3 VIP

RDM
    1st time - Slay*
    2nd time - Slay 2 rounds*
    3rd time - Ban 24 hours
    4+ times - Ban 5 days
    * If you're slain for RDM, you have to stay the whole round or it's considered RDM & leave.

I don't see why.

8. Mr. Disco

* If you're slain for RDM, you have to stay the whole round or it's considered RDM & leave. Sounds like you need to stay for your slay and thats it... like you rdm at the starting and you're issued a slay.. you leave to avoid it - RDM and leave. Is what it sounds like

9. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

The motd states that you have to stay the whole round. Whole means entire; not only until you are slain. It's basic English sentence structure and we have not had a problem with it until right now. The MOTD does not need to be changed. Topic Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.