Finished Fallout 4 Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by TheAssaultClass, Sep 28, 2015.

1. .[​IMG]
    Hello! How are you doing? Great! Have you heard of a wonderful game known as Fallout4™? Of course you have! You have the chance of winning a free copy NOW!* Fallout is considered a wholesome and fun family experience for all who play it. Private studies have also proven that it relieves stress and depression. WOW!

Get your free copy now simply by entering a little bit of a minimal requirement message. If you wish to enter, simply share one of your favorite moments you've had in a past fallout game. What? You've never played Fallout before? YOU NEED TO FIX THAT SHIT. Alright. Well if you've never played one simply say something you think might be interesting about the new game. This part is not to be taken too seriously, it's mainly just to prevent the 5 character messages and such. However, anything that is simply "count me in" or other such posts will not be accepted. This is not a contest but you have to have something.
    I will also rate your post as dumb and shame you.

For further details, the winner will be randomly selected however donators and staff members as well as other well known community members will have a slightly higher chance of winning, as their name will be entered twice into the random generator. This is to help reward involvement and investment in the community. Remember, if you already own a preorder of Fallout 4, I would really prefer you didn't enter in order to help other people get the game however this will not affect you in anyway and you still can enter if you wish.

The deadline to enter is October the 1st. If you fail to claim your prize within 24 hours after I message you, a new winner will be selected... So look alive!

Here is a generic trailer to make the post look better! Yay!

Don't forget I'll love you if you like my post but shh.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2015
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Marth

Marth You'll definitely forget Rozboon. Supporter

One time when I was playing fallout 3 my stealth boy ran out when I was right in the middle of a crowd of bandits, needless to say it did not end well for me. Got about a thousand bullets sent in my direction. :p

3. ShiroeSenpai

ShiroeSenpai Member

"Well known community members" Crap.. i just joined xD.. well im a huge fallout fanatic.
    My favorite had to be when this guy ran up and asked me to defuse some explosives that some raiders had attached to him and I failed. He then ran off into the sunset and promptly blew up. I have plenty more but i don't think i am allowed to post more then 1

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. When i got buttfucked by ghouls in an abandoned subway. Was fun, would do again

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. You could always edit the message and add more to it. But that's just a theory... A GAME... Oh wait. Wrong website.

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. ShiroeSenpai

ShiroeSenpai Member

Inbefore you're actually mattpatt

7. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

TBH I really only got into gaming about 4 years ago and i'm a scrub. And Fallout 4 is a game I realllly want.
    I watched the panel at E3 and I was impressed!, to say the least. I'm wicked excited for the building aspect. :D

And thanks Assault for the opportunity and I hope I didn't mess this entry up so that's worth a dumb rate.

• Useful Useful x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

The spinning head guy glitch giving me nightmares

9. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

My favorite memory was watching my friend try to place 100 mines and accidentally setting them off

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Tinbuster00

Tinbuster00 See you on the forums! VIP Silver Emerald

Haven't played fallout. It's my roommate's favorite game and the amount he's talked to me about it and shown me videos of it has made me super hyped for the game.

I'm most excited for the environment actually. Just after apolypse Boston seems cool to me

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

I liked going up to things with a super sledge and hitting them. Don't ask why, it just seemed right.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Fallout 3, Deathclaw Sanctuary, Experimental Mirv. Need I say more. Also, spoiler alert, it doesn't end well for the player to fire the Experimental Mirv in tight quarters.

13. Wex

Wex The enemy of art is the absence of limitations VIP Bronze

War, war never changes.

14. @Weeeeeeeee
    SO close to shaming the fuck out of you. I'll accept it. You're still entered but...

SHAME
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

[​IMG]

Favorite memory was exploring the Mojave wasteland and massacring bandits left and right until I found myself face to face with the deadly butterfly fuckhead monster thing. I was like, this is a stupid butterfly, I'm about to waste his ass. He 2 hit me and i lost 30 minutes of progress.

fuckhead butterfly monster pictured here
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. NeverEnding

NeverEnding It's Never going to end. Trust me on this. VIP

Only played the demo of fallout 3 in a convention, I enjoyed the game, wishing there was a multiplayer feature one day, sad that this wish didn't came true.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

never played a fallout game but everyone hypes it up

wanna try it

*cough* count me in coach *cough*

18. Darth West

Darth West I am Darth West, Dark Lord of the Sith. VIP

I remember really loving fallout 3 and that darn sniper that surrounded the entire town with mines. It was always interesting to see how other people addressed that issue. Tbh I hated New Vegas.

19. pup

pup Princess Pup

I never played any Fall Outs. buuuuuuut from what I know some little guy is gonna fight someone and those characters are adorable. I'm very confused.

enter pls

• Informative Informative x 1
  20. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

my favorite part was beating benny to death with my bare hands

(also I really like post apocalyptic settings but it seems like a majority of them are shitty early access zombie games that go nowhere once the developer makes enough money, so fallout is one of my only good experiences with them)