Denied Falcon_XD's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Falcon_XD, May 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Falcon_XD

Falcon_XD VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Youtube Falconair_XD
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:119220509
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because i told wink 5 times my reasoning for killing them
    Evidence of Innocence:
    i told wink 5 times y i killed them for walking past the unid bodies i shouldnt have 2 give them another chance to id them 2nd. they were the only ones up ther ei was down below typing went up ladder after and found bodies then went on to killing the 2 t;s and a inno which were all gba​

2. Salem

Salem VIP

Hi Falcon

I'll be tagging @wink as he is the one who banned you globally for mass rdm x3

Please remain patient while waiting for a response.

3. Falcon_XD

Falcon_XD VIP

dont even say that thats sus cus i was watching

4. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Hey @Falcon_XD,
    http://prnt.sc/f5qiq4 1st report, where you killed a player off suspicion for not iding a body you assumed they passed
    http://prnt.sc/f5qiru 2nd report, players you killed based off gba for not killing for the traitorous act they did not see/ never existed

Thanks for taking the time to appeal your ban today. I banned you today for killing 3 players based on an inaccurate suspicion of one of them passing a body, followed by an inaccurate usage of gba to kill the other two.

If you look over the first video, it'll give your position 8 seconds into the round towards the end of the video, down by the bed. The fourth video shows that it takes 19 seconds to take the fastest course of action to get there, which seems to be accurate, since you ided the bodies at 28 seconds, 20 seconds after the end of the first deathscene. The second deathscene shows you never saw victim the unid bodies within this time of reference, and assumed he did at some point, killing him off blatant suspicion. You then inaccurately assumed the two players outside the closet saw him past these bodies too, and rdmed them.

Given this is your 3rd mass rdm ban in less than two weeks, I'll be denying this appeal.

~wink

Last edited: May 9, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.