Denied Falcon_XD's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Falcon_XD, May 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Falcon_XD

Falcon_XD VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    YouTube->Falconair XD
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:119220509
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because he Didnt have 2 kill me not my fault he rdmed and lost all his karma
    Evidence of Innocence:
    yes i did shoot him yes he was low karma butttt thast not my fault he rdmed he didnt have 2 kill me but he did thats his own behalf i shouldnt be banned​

2. Toest

Toest "I am the bus" ~ Falcor, all the time VIP

Tagging @Theinkern as they banned you for intentionally getting a player karma banned and @Mellow as they gave discretion. Please wait patiently for their responses.

3. Theinkern

Theinkern Inkern VIP Bronze

Hello Falcon, I want to thank you for the time you took to put into this appeal for your ban. I will be representing my evidence below.

In the last few minutes in the round when Dr. Death had died, he had made a report which is linked below. He was telling me in voice chat that the player who hit him purposely did so and that it is the reason he is going to get karma banned on east 2. I told him how does he know that you tried to get Dr. Death karma banned.
    [​IMG]

He replied telling me that you had sent him PMs saying that you wanted him to get karma banned.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I am going to post the damage logs from then to show what I am talking about. I am sorry it is about 5-6 screenshots.

[​IMG]
    Here is the 1st most important showing that you hit death with the crowbar in the start.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Here is the 2nd most important part showing that in addition to just hitting him with the crowbar, you also shot him.
    [​IMG]
    here is showing where he killed you.

In addition to that you had claim this after Dr. Death was karma banned or after he just talked to me in voice chat. That you were "going to kill him, and that you would take a slay for it." This seems false as you in the start hit him with the crowbar. He did not react as what is shown in damage logs. You did not try to kill him because you waited again 6 secs later to just hit him once with the colt, and he killed you. This is what you said in the video

Edit: sorry I forgot to include Dr.Death getting karma banned
    [​IMG]

I am going to be finishing my evidence by tagging @Mellow as he is the admin who gave discretion for the ban.

4. Mellow

Mellow Taking it easy VIP

Hey, @Theinkern has always explained the situation pretty well.

You intentionally RDM'd an innocent to bait him to shoot you so that he gets karmabanned - this is not okay. We don't encourage toxic behavior like this and hopefully you'll take this as a lesson to refrain from this behavior in the future. That means I'll be denying this ban appeal.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.