Approved Fahjeet Abdad's Appeal

Discussion in 'Shoutbox Ban Appeals' started by Flan, Sep 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flan

Flan Banned VIP

Report or Appeal:
    Appeal
    Username of the reported player: Theinkern

Explain the case:
    Idk what happened, i saw xproplayer, lex, zomb and an admin called ink arguing together and i was just saying random shit then he bans me from the sb for a day while i didn't do anything wrong​
    Related Evidence:
    N/A​

Last edited: Sep 15, 2017
  2. Daddy Nexxus

Daddy Nexxus Toxi-Fessional VIP

3. Grimoire+

Grimoire+ Sigillum diaboli VIP

Hello @Fahjeet Abdad

So over the last hour there have been issues in shoutbox in which Myself, Yatty and Dwardu have proceeded to give warnings for all the people involved to drop the discussion and change the subject away from it Yourself included, Now i do not have access to the logs for shoutbox but you did participate in the situation, as to which an admin was called to put an end to it.

Now as staff we look over the forums as much as the servers and if staff members present a warning in shoutbox it is best to just notice where the conversation is heading and move away from that to prevent these kinds of things from happening.

4. Flan

Flan Banned VIP

lol bruh i literally insulted xproplayer once and i stopped after that then im the only one who gets banned

5. Flan

Flan Banned VIP

i saw that it was theinkern who banned me

6. Theinkern

Theinkern Inkern VIP Bronze

You weren't only one banned and you had proceeded to call or say "faggot" and then after that you had said something along the lines of "Shut the fuck up or something like that". I don't have evidence currently and I will grab that when I can.

I am copying this over from zomb's screenshot
    [​IMG]

I am going to warn you here, please avoid using racial/group slurs. Also when a mod or admin ask you to stop in shoutbox you need to stop. I think you were caught saying somthing as a joke to another player who was joking back at the worst time possible. Due to this, I will be accepting your appeal and commenting with the evidence later. If you do say another slur, I will reenact the ban immediately you need to understand that. The screenshot above says that the player was commenting on your case saying you were just joking around with him.

Now this does not excuse what you did as you were still heating up shoutbox by saying such comments and you were part of the problem and getting others wild up. Be more careful in what you say.

Appeal: Accepted
    Thread: locked, but evidence will be posted as soon as I have time to go and find it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.