factorio

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Xproplayer, Dec 19, 2017.

1. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

anyone play this shit? I need a new addiction and I've played all the good minecraft packs.

• Like Like x 1
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
  2. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

Yep, games addictive, don't do it unless you want to lose a bit of your soul.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Zack

Zack Shepherd of Fire VIP

Great game. Been meaning to snag a copy of it.

4. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

whats multiplayer like? also if I got 2 cracked copies could I setup a local multiplayer server and have my mate join me like you can with minecraft?

5. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

multiplayer can be lots of different things, pvp, co op, it's pretty much just single player but with lots of other people

*edit, yeah you can set up lan and have your buddy join you at anytime

6. nigel benn

nigel benn VIP Silver

looks like a cool game :)

7. NanoSounds

NanoSounds Active Member

If you need help with any achievements, text me.

8. LimeFog

LimeFog VIP

Multiplayer Factorio can be fantastic depending on who you play with but to be honest the whole game is pretty amazing. If you enjoy the idea of automating absolutely everything, this is 100% the game for you. That being said I suck thoroughly at it, my factories end up looking like a giant mess of spaghetti that mysteriously manages to produce something useful occasionally.

Also people say this game will keep you awake all night. The reason for this is that if you build your factories like I do, by the time you come back in the morning, you will have no damn clue what you were trying to build.

10/10 game and absolutely worth buying (especially since the devs are actually updating it; it's a great example of early access done right).

• Funny Funny x 1