Facebook literally faking likes ?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by BESTIRAQIGAMER, Oct 31, 2018.

1. How yall doing
    I have a story to share regarding Facebook shady sponsor system.
    I have nothing to prove that what i say here is true and shit can be faked easily specially in this case,
    Just believe me i never lied in any report and never got banned for loop hole trolling.
    Thats the only evidence i have for my honesty.

Lets get to the story
    I have liked an iraqi cell phone service provider page on Facebook
    Its a page that i dont interact with and rarly see posts of.

I was with a friend of mine chillin and he was browsing Facebook.

And he said " ay dude that is actually a good service "
    Shows me a post of that page that said on top that the post been liked by me and its by that cell provider company that i i mentioned earlier.

I got kinda weirded out cuz i rarly see any of their posts.

The post was sponsored so i thought i might have put a like on it while brain-dead browsing facebook.

I go to check on my account and went on the exact same post and it turns out that it wasn't liked by me.

This thing happened while both of us were browsing on the phone

Is there any explanation ?
    Anyone else got into a similar situation ?

2. MemeDaddy

MemeDaddy VIP

I’m pretty sure it told him/you that you’ve liked the page. This happens a lot, PS4 keeps telling me my friends love it and I should like their page. But I keep telling them to fuck off

3. Ay but it said i liked the post itself which i checked to be false

4. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

Bruh I swear I thought I was the only one. I had FarmVille post a lot. I never counted but it was several per hour. It would only show in my friends feed and that’s how i found out. Out if no where my friends like yo you must really like this game and I checked my feed and I hadn’t liked any of the posts.

It happened for like a week I think. It kind of just stopped happening I don’t know when. Maybe time help

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dude shit is weird ill try to prove it by activity log and spread the word