Rejected F8 - Round Logs

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by D2 The Magnificent, Jul 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What's the reason that normies can't access round logs? Be REALLY helpful for reporting rdmer's with that. Nothing says proof more than logs.
    Jusaying it's kinda annoying at night when there are no staff on and you're someone who doesnt obsessively record everything that happens ingame.

2. Teroxa

Teroxa Vier Fäuste für ein Halleluja VIP Silver

Once the round is over, just type "ttt_print_damagelog" into your console and you'll see the logs for that round.
    You can also hit the F1 button and go to the 'bind' tab. Here you can bind that command to a key, so you don't have to type it out in console all the time.
    That's really useful if you want to, for example report a player on the forums for something that happened when there was no staff on.

If you do that it should look something like this:
    [​IMG]

The RDM Manager (which is the menu you open by pressing F8) however is something that I think should stay restricted to be used by staff only.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. Death

Death May we meet again. VIP Bronze

There is also a bind that can do @Teroxa's command in the f1 menu. Just set it for ur desired key and at the end of the round click it.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA coolgamer VIP

Console damagelogs are ass and the benefits of allowing everyone to see the F8 damagelogs outweigh the cons. I'm saying it so it's facts, get on it leads.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  5. Agreed ^ Still haven't got an answer to what the cons are though lol. @Opalium @Highwon

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Juissi :D

Juissi :D Epic VIP

I remember seeing a suggestion/Q&A about this, i'm not 100% certain but iirc @Opalium stated that it stresses the server causing lag if everyone had the ability to use them.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.