Extra Poll

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Blue❀, Jan 9, 2019.

?

Should Mods/Other Users be able to report you for killing someone who is not themself

1. Yes

2. No

3. No Opinion

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue❀

Blue❀ VIP

Two things I would like to discuss about this system!
    -
    1. Should the server add a forgive button? (this can be for accidental reports or actual accidents)
    2. Should mods/staff be able to report you for killing your friends/other people? (this has happened a lot and friends cant have any say basically; I know there is a rule saying rdm is rdm no matter what but many people I know dislike having mod slay them for doing stuff to other people who are either ok with it or want to report themself and not feel like their power is being diminshed.

-
    If you cant tell I want a forgive button and only the person who died be able to report not mods.

2. Saturnity

Saturnity SGMs Personal Planet VIP

Well, some staff don't focus on unreported damage, some are a stickler for it.

Now, I think it would make mods life a bit easier if there was a forgive button/ didn't do unreported. If the person didn't report them then they probably had a reason a.k.a they didn't give a shit about it because so just leave it at that.

Forgive button was already denied for some reason I believe in that one thread, I still think it should be added though considering some people don't know why the other person did it, and if they explain their side and the person understands and thinks it's cool, then just let them forgive, shouldn't have to contact staff for it every time oof.

think I even remember one of my first reports and not having a forgive button irritated me

3. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

Why 2 posts? Can some mod lock this?

See other thread for my response to both of these btw

4. @Blue❀ I really do hope you are being genuine about all of this, because if you are, it shows you are an enthusiastic individual who wants to engage and be a part here. However, it looks strongly more like you are trolling. Please read the rules of the server and play accordingly.

I do agree about a Forgive Button, but I don't really see changes being implemented anymore around here.

5. Blue❀

Blue❀ VIP

@The Infamous Doc Holiday I dislike certain paarts of the server and want them changed. I am a very set on point person and its hard for me to acknowledge others ideas and actualy think they are good since most are not. But what I say is what I genuinely believe most of the time.

6. That's fine, but we have rules, and you're not going to set about changing them if you continue to instead break them. Read them and abide by them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

Just gonna say this,

A player tried to do almost exactly what you are doing, (rdm and leave and slay rules instead) but failed, because rule changes in this community require a majority, so if you want a rule change, become a nice regular who pops in, let these threads die down, then come back with some friends and suggest them again.

8. PixeL

PixeL Man märker andras fel och glömmer sina egna Banned VIP Silver

Is there any particular reason you've made 2 separate threads for the same things?
    There's no need to make a separate thread for a poll, just incorporate it into the existing one or have the community reply with their answers.

In that case, I'm locking this thread.
    You can dm me with any concerns.

• Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.