Approved Exominem's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Exominem, May 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Exominem

Exominem Supporter

Your In Game Nickname:
    Exominem Old | hellcase.com
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:88191830
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't really know why I was banned.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

You are banned by @Guilty for rdm and leave 1st. he will respond when he has time.

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@Exominem

Thank you for making this ban appeal. Let's go over why you were banned.

We were playing on ttt_ns_streets and I ran into an interesting situation that involved you pushing another player off the map as soon as the round started. Below will include the screenshots of the logs that shows what happened along with some other screenshots (such as you leaving before I could make a report along with the ban being given).
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

The problem with this situation comes from the problem that you pushed a player off the map as soon as the round started and as a result, he had been killed and you were credited with the kill. I would like to ask why you chose to resort to such actions. Hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,
    Guilty

4. Exominem

Exominem Supporter

Oh, yeah I remember that. I wasn't actually paying attention to the timer and just pushed him off and the round started, and he died. So, sorry for that. Not much else I can really say.

5. ZeRo

Alright, considering you admitted to the situation, I'm willing to unban you, but not void your ban. This means that you will be banned for a second offense of RDM & Leave next time if it happens again.

Let me know if you're fine with these conditions.

6. Exominem

Exominem Supporter

Yeah, thanks!

7. ZeRo

Alright, I'll be unbanning you, but please be more careful about the situation and I highly recommend that you ask a staff member if you have any pending slays before leaving in the future.

Appeal accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.