EU2 has become laggier than ever. Here's my ideas

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by AAAAAAAAAAAAA, Jan 30, 2017.

Tags:
  1. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA coolgamer VIP

I dont know about the other servers, but EU2 especially has been struggling really hard to play properly when the server is at full or near full.

At 34-36 players, a lot of fun rounds are unplayable because of the lag. Regular rounds are often too laggy for the first 2 minutes to have any shot register reliably.

I'm aware that Gun Game is the laggiest of all the fun rounds in general, but in my opinion this is pretty unacceptable and sets off a really bad image of the server in general. Imagine joining a server for the first time just to be greeted by this choppy framerate.

My personal proposal is to remove specific fun rounds that cause the most lag and/or reduce the maximum player amount down from 36 to 28 or 30.

I'd like it if this thread was also a discussion for the topic. Make your own suggestions and share your ideas, for example if the other servers are this laggy as well, because I was too lazy to go try them.

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  2. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

We are aware of the lag issues with our EU servers. This is a temporary technical issue that should be resolved in the upcoming days.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA coolgamer VIP

hey just so u know thanks for the response i was getting pretty spooked that people were just gonna try to swipe this under the carpet and forget about it

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

To alleviate your concerns, no longer will suggestions will be swept under the carpet.

We read and consider every suggestion.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1