Rejected EU Deathrun

Discussion in 'Deathrun Suggestions' started by Alex, Jun 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex

Alex VIP

EU Deathrun

I love Deathrun, I think somewhere deep inside all of us we love Deathrun. The high paced quick reaction game about killing each other in various exciting, violent, sadistic and unique ways. In many aspects it's one of the most imaginative game modes of them all yet one of the most linear, I believe the EU Community would love Deathrun not just for its brutality but it's overall quality and quantity of content.

Staff

Many people will enjoy Staffing on Deathrun Servers with it's simple and easy to follow rules and instructions, get to the end and don't delay and exploit. It won't be hard finding dedicated and capable people to Staff EU Servers and the communities player base will expand gradually but eventually, it will be larger than most of you expect.

Here is a Link to the Current Rules of Deathrun: https://www.seriousgmod.com/rules/deathrun

I've seen many successful Deathrun servers in the past and even managed some that have grown and are still popular today. It is an ever expanding game mode with so many people wanting to create content and help build a community that restricting it to the US Severs seems silly.

Why don't you play on US Servers?

Simple and Short... it's unplayable from the EU with its high amount of lag and a difference with TimeZones means at 4 or 5 am BST it's only 9 pm Pacific. Playing on servers with no-one on is not fun.

Cost

Due to the recent removal of the Minecraft Servers, the server will more than have enough money to pay for a server, and if they have a package with remaining servers left that are going to waste what's the point in paying for them. I believe people are getting bored of the same TTT games over and over, most people enjoy new and exciting things to do.

Conclusion

After all this, you can either Agree or Disagree. In my opinion, I believe it would be a great addition to the community and something to play when bored or tired of TTT.

Thank You
    Alex​

• Disagree x 5
    • Agree x 2
    • Funny x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  2. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

This is the single reason why DR has failed.

Its the same thing over and over again.

3. Alex

Alex VIP

The reason behind the post was so that people work on it and update it frequently, that's what's fun and exciting. New items and things to work for, new maps with more traps and although the US Servers are dying, this doesn't mean EU will.

4. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Soon you'll learn that that just doesn't happen here.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. What he said...

6. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

Deathrun will soon become more popular than TTT! Why not get an EU Deathrun server!

• Funny Funny x 3
  7. Silly

Silly Fantasy VIP Silver

There really isn't that large of a player base in DR but if you add another server twice as less people :"

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

DR can barely hold it's spot on the server list as it is now, yet you're suggesting another one for a smaller playerbase?

yeaok

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.