Rejected ethir remove the killing afk during over time or make it while staff is not on

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by zoroark720, May 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I would suggest removing the afk kill during over time or at least making so it when staff is not on because it bs that if I stand still during over time I can be killed for it and it has not point being there when staff is on line

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 4
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. TrinityBlade ⚔️

TrinityBlade ⚔️ They question the king upon leaving. VIP

Sometimes staff members online are busy handling reports, spammers in chat or dealing with something externally. Due to this, the afk players can never be killed nor slain since there are no staff to slay them and it will be rdm if you killed them. This means that there is delay for no reason. So no.

Also, staff members could be alive still whilst the afks are there in overtime, resulting in no slay since staff can't slay when alive

Besides, you don't get killed if you stand still during overtime, you only get killed if you were witnessed being afk for a long period of time. If you stand still and you get killed, that can be considered rdm and you should report it.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Don't stand still in overtime. -1

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Grimoire+

Grimoire+ Sigillum diaboli VIP

For a quick correction Trinity, we do not slay AFK's we move them to spectator as they haven't warranted a slay, that is unjust.

As for the suggestion i'm going to deny this. Our rule for allowing to kill AFKs in overtime is there for a reason and to prevent delay of rounds and really people camp afk's or keep notes on them and go back in overtime, Standing still in overtime and getting killed for it is RDM because you can just report them and allow the staff to decide and investigate, If the response is "You were AFK or stood still" they will just be slain and our staff members are capable of figuring these things out.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.