Approved Ethen's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Ethen, Feb 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ethen

Ethen VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Ethen
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:59871764
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Opalium pls bb.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I'm not really innocent but I'm not a traitor either? So does that make me a detective?​

2. Salem

Salem VIP

I'll be tagging @DieKasta as they are the admin who banned you globally for ban evasion.

Please remain patient while waiting for a response.

3. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

Hey. Since both me and and @Falcor discussed this, I'm going to tag her to give her input. I'll respond after she does.

4. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

Hi Ethen,
    As you know you have been banned for Ban Evasion on multiple accounts by many of our Administration.
    Your appeal so far doesn't seem very serious.
    Ban Evasion is a ban we do not take lightly since you are trying to avoid a previous punishment. You have done this several times.
    If you would seriously like to have a talk about your recent actions and appeal them. I welcome you to do so now, or this appeal will be denied.

5. Ethen

Ethen VIP

Um 19 times to be exact. And it really comes down to why not just unban my main because i can literally never be banned? And my main was banned first for ban evasion which is the reason my other 18 accounts were banned. So what was the original ban reason?

6. Ethen

Ethen VIP

Well i assume its denied by now. No matter ill see you around on my other accounts have a good one mate.

7. Ethen

Ethen VIP

So I was looking through your permanent ban list and there are people perma banned for ban evasion. I think after having 22 accounts banned I should at least be added to the perma ban list. Think about it. ---Ethen aka anyone of my 21 other banned accounts.

Attached Files:

8. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Unless you have to directly help your case please don't comment it, especially if your just trolling

9. Ethen

Ethen VIP

Actually Ill comment whatever I want till this thread is locked by an admin. Now get off your power trip you shitty pay to be mod.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2017
  10. Ethen

Ethen VIP

Are you triggered bro cause I'm pretty sure you aren't allowed to comment on peoples ban appeals unless you're staff.

11. Salem

Salem VIP

12. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Locking this til a Lead Admin can respond. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to message me on the forums!

13. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

Hey @Ethen, sorry for the wait. I'm going to make this quick as I'm short on time.

The original ban is incorrect, and I will be unbanning you shortly. However, the ban evasion bans on the rest of your accounts will remain as they are. Like Falcor mentioned, ban evasion is a serious topic here in our community. While the original ban you were given can be questioned, the correct action would've been appealing it right away so we can spot our mistake and reverse it. Continuously ban evading with dozens of other accounts is far from being the solution. You were banned again and again on all your other accounts, over 20 times. I don't think I even need to explain how ridiculous is that. A simple appeal or private message could've solved the whole case easily, but you refused to do so, and here we are today. If it wasn't for the circumstances of this specific case, such actions would've not been pardoned so easily.
    Please bear that in mind for the future. Neither of us would want to get into this again.

Thank you for your time.
    ~Opalium

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.