enforce the shit discord rules

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Lunar, Dec 8, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Lunar

Lunar 8:00PM VIP Silver

this is a suggestion but it probably doesn't deserve to be in the suggestion thread

I've been warned several times for breaking rules 2 and 3 in the discord server and I havent received a warning point at all. I dont want to be the god damn class pet who gets no punishment

tagging my lead admin @PwnageKO to wrap this burrito up

• Dumb x 7
    • Confusing x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
  2. Aquast

Aquast lordy was here :barefoot: VIP Bronze

cringe rating. where

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. break rule 4 if you want a warning point

4. Pokeben10

Pokeben10 tell me pretty lies Moderator VIP Silver

It's really not a big deal if you break rules 2 and 3 (English only and no spamming) unless you're spamming like crazy. I guess we just like to be a little more laid back on those rules as they aren't the most important. Would you rather us be more strict? :ROFLMAO:

5. PwnageKO

PwnageKO "I'll be seeing you on the forums." VIP

Hey Night, I think I'm going to use a trick from @Lordyhgm here and say I'll DEFINITELY respond to this tomorrow. DEFINITELY.

• Funny Funny x 5
  6. Moleman

Moleman Dr Pepper Enthusiast VIP

In that case I'll go ahead and add 7 warning points. Is that what you want? huh? is it?

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

Discord sees a lot more traffic and conversations due to its ease of access and popularity, and so there are two sides to it; too much content to consistently moderate 24/7, and too many warnings if we enforced the rules with the same vigour, and then as a bonus, since conversations in discord are so common and long, any non-english, spam, etc is off the page before long. The same doesn't really apply to the forums, where things are slower and more tangible.

We make sure to enforce the rules when there is a problem, but otherwise are more lenient (with exception to SB).

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1