End of round music

Discussion in 'Round-End Songs' started by UnceasingBridge, Dec 15, 2015.

?

Make it or a part end of round music

1. yes

30.8%
  2. no

69.2%
  1. yea it may not be illegal but how about this lets call this man dumb yea i saw that? really was that kind or nice? no still salt and agressiveness. You have insulted alot of members including me. And it's not really nice. Just try to change the way you reply and not call people stupid and other names that's really agressive.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

So by your logic, we shouldn't have a dumb forum rating because its aggressive? And I've not really insulted anyone have i? I guess anyone giving dumb ratings is insulting now

Edit - lol you gave me dumb ratings on other threads so now your insulting me

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. shall i say i gave you those dumb rating on other threads because what you said is kinda dumb. All im saying is you do it for fun.

4. Carned

Theres a difference between having a rating and providing a reason.

I always support my points with evidence and reasoning.

I don't do it for fun, i do it so the server gets good content.

5. As in calling players dumb? Yes that seems like it will provide good content. It seems like it just makes the players feel targeted by rudeness.

6. Carned

Again, i called players stupid and provided evidence by showing the links within the songs currently added, and got said meaning from a simple google search.

No one feels targeted because i critique everything, you're new around here and wouldn't know that.

7. I am not new i just dislike "YOU!" You dont have to call players dumb and provide evidence to prove they are dumb. Not all critiques go around everyday and call people dumb and stupid or retarded which ever words you have used.

8. Carned

You joined in January 2015, you're new.

Furthermore, i don't actually care if you like me or not.

And well if i don't provide evidence the sentence has no weight behind it and just becomes nonsense.

Again, i don't do those things, you are picking one example and making an assumption about someone, furthermore the word retarted is a word i wouldn't use because of its offensive connotation in modern society.

I don't really know what you are gaining from this but you are derailing the suggestion slightly.

9. pup

pup Princess Pup

Keep the talk about the suggestion, not arguing. From here on out just give your thought on the end round song or simply say nothing at all instead of acting this inappropriate and quite immature. Carry on.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

No, I believe the song is pretty much just random. If you look, all the innocent end round songs are lighter rock and roll, where as traitor end round songs are usually rap and heavy metal. While some of the songs may have lyrics that don't really pertain to the game/winning, there is a cohesion between the end round songs. For instance, here are two traitor songs:
    and now two innocent songs:
    This song just doesn't fit, :(