Denied Emily Lumenia's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Emily❤, Mar 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emily❤

Emily❤ The strongest light is the one within VIP Silver Emerald

Your In Game Nickname:
    You know it so idc
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:54301081
    Which Server:

Why you should be unbanned:
    No need to be unbanned on Nilla but it's the first toxic ban on my record with global
    Time to stop being biased cuz you don't like me
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Not inno but global is uncalled for
    Also will add this all started cuz Papa smurf and Onion was on purpos covering my spray multiple rounds and other joined in and they weren't doing anything even if I was bothered by that cuz you know why care about me at all right?​

2. Doben

Doben Party Monster VIP

Tagging @wink for this.

3. Emily❤

Emily❤ The strongest light is the one within VIP Silver Emerald

I see the cunt strikes again [​IMG]

4. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

No wonder your banned for toxicity, If you have a problem with staff talk to them in a nice manner instead of bitching about how "bad" they are 24/7
    I'm directly involved I swear

5. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

I'll tag @Onion and @Papa Smurf to present the evidence they collected, I'll respond this evening.

6. Doctor Smurfenstein

Doctor Smurfenstein Active member Banned VIP

Hi Emily,

First of all I must say it baffles me how you keep on provoking other members of this community (as shown by your comment on this very ban appeal) and still expect no repercussions.

Let's start with why you decided to start acting as you did. You state:
    Even though I will not deny covering up your spray, your statement is not entirely true. I covered your spray twice in total, in the same round. This is far off from even being considered harassment.

For the convenience of all parties involved, I will provide my evidence in this gallery which is annotated showing quite clearly the type of unacceptable behavior you exhibited towards both Onion and me, and our correct following of protocol.

I don't think there is need for a lengthy in-detail discussion of how and why this type of behavior has led to the decision to ban you for harassment. Today, combined with your history and continuing toxic attitude towards this community and its staff members in particular frankly has no place here or in-game.

7. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

Hey.

I'd like to address the whole spray thing. I sprayed over your spray because @Papa Smurf's spray was on top of it. I must've missed the part where you said you were uncomfortable with having your spray behind other sprays, so much that the first line of my first screenshot shows that I only received it when I was dead and by the end of the round. Not only that, in this screenshot it shows you being clearly toxic and getting a warning for harassing staff.

Then you started to harass normal players just for asking where your spray is.

My third screenshot shows a bit more of the harassment.

I told you at least 3 times (twice in this screenshot) that covering up sprays is not something in the rules and we would need discretion to deal with it as it is "Toxic Behavior".
    However, since I didn't feel the need to, I didn't get discretion because I would be wasting an admin's time with something so futile.
    If I feel like the situation really needs discretion I'll happily try and get it, but for this case I didn't feel like it was a big deal.
    Again, you began to harass me to which I warned you and also said that Papa warned you earlier. You ignored my warning and harassed me anyways.

The fifth screenshot show me telling you and @Alice Lumenia that Toxic Behavior is discretionary, which is why we banned you for Harassment and not Toxicity.
    After a while you started to antagonize the staff in general saying the rules are "dumb" and accusing us of "not banning toxic players".

The following screenshot shows you harassing the player Vampires, which at the time you RDM'd for spraying over your spray. That was your second RDM.

My last piece of evidence is the one that got you banned for Harassment, which was then followed the Toxicity ban from @wink.

This is all I have. If needed, I can definitely go back in my demos and screenshot both reports that got you slayed for killing someone for spraying over your spray.
    I believe this is enough to prove your bad behavior and justifies the ban.

*EDIT*

These are the reports I took straight from my demo. Just adds more proof to the toxicity.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
  8. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Hey @Emily Lumenia,

Sorry for the delay. As you know, 'toxicity' is a discretion ban given to those who display toxic mannerisms or behavior.

To start off with, 'players spraying over your spray' isn't against the server rules in any way, shape or form, as you can always spray it again and show it proudly to the world. Asking for discretion to punish for such behavior can be seen as backseat moderating.

In the above screenshots, you can see plenty of evidence of toxic behavior in the form of harassment and RDM, purposely breaking our rules to worsen the server environment. Your behavior continued on the forums, where you continued your brigade against the staff team and matched your globalized ban with a forum ban.

I'll be denying this appeal today, as the globalized ban is fit for your behavior demonstrated. I'll also be warning @Alice Lumenia formally for Toxic Behavior too, as she is not excused from antagonizing the staff team and instigating arguments.

APPEAL: DENIED

~wink

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.