Finished Elite Giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Acnologia, Feb 26, 2018.

1. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

One word. Opalbot.

If I win, please give to @Hyper ✿

2. I love discord because everyone in a community can come chill in a voice chat and talk and listen to music, and people can also chat! Its a really fun, and i always use it![​IMG]

3. PHANARAX

PHANARAX New Member

i like discord cause its place where peps can talk to each other and reunite with old friends and not wasting your credit on your phone on calling.

4. ink

ink Genuine Happiness VIP Silver

I love discord because it hides more of @Acnologia 's posts with cringy-ass kawaiiii panda emotes while still being able to see most of the Community.

5. Solaire

Solaire VIP Silver

i like the sgm forums because i get free shit nerds

• Like Like x 1
  6. Santa Josh

Santa Josh Member

I dont really use discord i use the forums, never really been into discord that much, maybe just cause im old school its what i'm used to

7. Robyn

Robyn Floof Moderator VIP Silver

Discord isn’t great, basically allows me to have an app for shoutbox

8. Saturnity

Saturnity SGMs Personal Planet VIP

Discord just has a nice sexy look that is easy to get around.. Plus it has Video/ voice calls, easy direct messaging, lots of servers (like a crap ton, you could probably find hundreds dedicated to spongebob memes) and you can change your name as many times as you want. Discord is cool. Forums are also cool though

9. Demonclaw

Demonclaw Member

I like discord because of the kenserous servers I'm in and how easy it is to chat and call people in general. Much better than Skype and teamspeak.

10. WhyFi

WhyFi VIP

Simple and easy compared to shit like Skype or mumble... Did I mention it's free? Yea, it's also free.

11. Stitch

Stitch Forever the friendly blue alien koala VIP

It's easier to talk to people through discord than skype or teamspeak and it has more and better options.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. I'm Obese

I'm Obese Active Member

I like discord because even if we aren't playing games together, it's still an easy to chill out without talking face-to-face

13. Zuko

Zuko VIP Bronze

I like the SGM Forums because I can read reports/appeals. That is basically all I do here. Oh, I also like the giveaways. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

14. olivia

olivia queen of dankness VIP

I like discord for the memes, the daily taggos, and convenience when using it on my phone.

entering for this pretty cool dude @Husky

15. catpaco

catpaco Member

I enjoy discord because of the high levels of Hierarchy involved. It gives everyone a purpose in a server, and it's very easy to deal with unruly folk. Discord can be confusing, but all the things it enables you to do and create is just amazing.

16. Darragh

Darragh VIP

Its like shout box but comes up when I try to spam in admin chat

17. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

Hey everyone, the winner is @Ace-Hardlight

Thanks for participating!

• Winner Winner x 3
  18. Sha

Sha VIP

rigged cus i didn't win:cry:

• Agree Agree x 1