Finished Elite Giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Acnologia, Feb 26, 2018.

1. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

To celebrate my coming of age to the life of an adult in a month, I'll be giving away one elite rank at the end of March (anywhere from 29th to 31st will be the end date, will depend on when I'm available).

To enter [​IMG] , all you have to do is rate confusing/creative and/or tell me why you like Discord via commenting (or if you don't use it, why you like the SGM forums). Have to do either to be entered, but doing both doubles your chances. You can enter for others.

I personally like Discord because I never have to open the forums (yet I do) for what I do here anymore.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Creative x 40
    • Confusing x 24
    • Informative x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

[​IMG]
    I like it due to the fact that everyone can see my custom emojis on there but without me having to hand copy paste them.

Actual entry for @Doben

Last edited: Feb 26, 2018
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
  3. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

I'm loving the ability to delete your own messages in s houtbox, allows for quick mistakes like wrong link to be fixed. So staff will never know what nefarious things I post [​IMG]

4. Aria

Aria Working on myself for awhile VIP

The reason I like discord is because it is way easier to reply faster to people. And in all honesty, I like to tag people a lot.

It doesn't crash my game like other third party chats.

I'm going to be entering in @GimcSnooper if I win.

5. GRYPHN

GRYPHN ♫ Thanks for the Memories ♫ VIP

I like discord because its easier to access than TS, Has video calls, is free to use on mobile, etc.

6. Doben

Doben Party Monster VIP

I love discord for the memes :sneakylove:

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Bacon Bombs

Bacon Bombs Matthew 1:25 New Testament VIP Bronze

Haven’t used our discord yet sooo I love the forums because they have a variety of different thoughts and opinions as well as suggestions which I love cause it lets me know I’m available to talk to people that won’t judge me for my nerd side. (Hopefully)

8. Aquast

Aquast lordy was here :barefoot: VIP Bronze

I like discord because it feels smoother than sb and I can shitpost easily (y)

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. TLCFanboy

TLCFanboy (◕‿◕✿) VIP Bronze

Discord is a lot smoother when chatting, we get to use free servers, and there's a ton more perks :D

10. D3ATH_TH3_K1D

D3ATH_TH3_K1D You gotta soul that needs a reapin? VIP

I like discord because you don't need to download files in order to view them. -coughs- skype -cough-

11. Bruno

Bruno In time all things are possible VIP Bronze

Forum seems more easy for me, i don't even have discord installed yet, i had but i got a new pc so im lazy to download it again.

12. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

Discord is simply the best PC app for chatting and beats out every other competitor in every single way

SB is better if I just wanna stay on Chrome and not tab into discord every time

13. davidues

davidues VIP Bronze

I like discord because it's a mobile-friendly shoutbox.
    Also pls me for elite I need :(((

14. Xerp

Xerp VIP

i like discord because @Aquast and @Watch Yo Profanity and many peopel are there WITH VOICE chat.... .. .. and make funny noisesss

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  15. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

I like Discord because it pretty much ate Skype.

16. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

I live for the daily tags.

Thanks for the Giveaway!

17. ekksdee

ekksdee wrath VIP Bronze

It's 10x better than skype and saves me $2/month since I don't have to pay for a poop ts server (that money goes to nitro now lol)

Entering for @iii

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. AzzyGamer

AzzyGamer VIP

I like a lot discord because its easier for me to chat with everyone and i can practicly talk thrice more than i do in SGM.

I also like the SGM forums because its really damn funny to watch nonsense reports, people’s memes and a tons of good weird chatting in shoutbox

19. I like discord because it is easier to link images, videos, and gifs.

20. Kaggmaster

Kaggmaster I'll remember you, if you remember me. <3 VIP

I personally like discord because it has easier direct messaging, video/voice calls, and you can change your name a bunch.