Approved elijahman11's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by elijahman11, Jul 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elijahman11

elijahman11 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    elijahman11
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:196847256
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    So I was banned for an RDM and Leave and the reason it was the and leave part was GMod crashed and wouldn't reopen and I couldn't get back on.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't know how to access the crash reports on steam.​

2. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

Tagging @firemac for this appeal. Please give him some time to get his evidence all ready.

3. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

BTW if you follow this directory here \Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod

Look for a file type called "Mini-Dump File". They will look like this and will be timed and dated.

[​IMG]

4. firemac

firemac Mac N Cheese VIP Silver

Hello @elijahman11 sorry for not replying sooner, I was sleeping and had just woken up so I was gathering my evidence for this, so lets get into it.
    I received this report from @Spitefulvenom during innomotel:-
    [​IMG]
    You had opened the t room. You stated it was a ploy to get them kosed and killed.
    However the Trial Mod on at the time @Pixie.Danni deemed it valid due to you not warning for this action.
    You got 2 slays since this was your second offense of rdm.
    I already knew this report was valid since it was me who you let into the T room. Here's a really short clip of me killing Spitefulvenom after he missed his sniper shot on me:-
    https://streamable.com/887yg4

Here's your first offense of RDM on the map prior:-
    [​IMG]
    Here's the logs showing the damage:-
    [​IMG]
    The Trial Mod on Pixie.Danni deemed this RDM which for I issued a slay.
    You did say you weren't aware of this but this is what learning is for so you don't do this in the future which you did understand:-
    [​IMG]
    Anyway, back to the other report, after your first slay you left as seen here:-
    [​IMG]
    However after 2 rounds you did join back:-
    [​IMG]
    Then after you got slain for your 2nd RDM slay you left again:-
    [​IMG]
    This was on the last round of Innomotel and after map change and a couple rounds you still hadn't joined back which for I issued your ban.

Overall playing with you I've seen both these reports as accidental and not intentional and as you've said, both of these leaves were due to crashes.
    I'm willing to believe this as when playing you didn't seem to do any of these RDMs on purpose and for which I'm going to unban you.
    However if you do what @Elvis has kindly shown you in the post above and show the crash reports, I will also void your ban so your next ban will only be RDM and Leave 1st.
    I will leave this appeal open for 24 hours so you can reply however if you don't I'll just leave it with the unban and lock it.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2020
  5. firemac

firemac Mac N Cheese VIP Silver

As its been 24 hours and you haven't responded, I'll go ahead and lock this up as you were already unbanned yesterday.
    If you have any questions, feel free to PM me here on the forums or on discord.

Appeal: Accepted but not Voided.
    Thread:
    Locked.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.