Invalid Electronized's Report

Discussion in 'Shoutbox Ban Appeals' started by Electronized, Dec 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Report or Appeal:
    Username of the reported player:
    Casual
    Explain the case:
    I understand that fact-checking someone who has been proven to lie for attention sake does not create the best kind of atmosphere in SB.
    Did I ever call him a liar? No.
    Did I ever insult him? No.
    Did I ask him questions and provide the evidence as to why his answers do not make sense? Yes.
    Did he completely overreact? Sure did.
    A moment ago - Echo: can you stop tryna accuse me of this lying bullshit? I dont know why you're doing it, what I said to Doc I said because he kept accusing me of lying just like you are. I am this close to snapping at you electro and I really dont want that to happen
    Did I get harassed?
    [​IMG]
    Did Casual solely go after me, not bothering to give the actual harasser a warning? Mhmm.
    Did he ask the other ones to stop talking about the topic? Nope.​

2. twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️

twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️ screwdriver Banned VIP Silver

Just so you know, this line is the whole god darn reason this report exists. You harassed me by continuosly saying I was lying for attention after being given a warning on the forums for it today.
    I was harassed. Casual understood that. Thus, Casual told you to stop.

Edit: Just like earlier, I feel harassed by this. Even though he got warned for it earlier, he still goes on about it so please can some staff to something about this :(

3. When did I say you were lying for attention in that conversation?
    I merely provided the evidence and let the conclusion up to you.

About those posts that you felt harassed by,
    [​IMG]
    The guy above me was literally asking you why you resigned, and I gave him my honest answer. Doctor gave some more information.

4. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/dazzas-report.45736/#post-460660

I think it's important to remember that we're a gaming community, and in the nature of that, minor insults will be thrown here and there, some of which, may be a little tasteless. If we took a stance against memes like this, we'd have to clean out over half of our memes thread and half of our members would end up getting banned. This isn't the type of censorship that we want in our community, nor do we want our users feeling like they have to walk on their tip toes when interacting here at the risk of getting banned over minor issues.

https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/habibis-report.45695/#post-460002

5. Juissi :D

Juissi :D Epic VIP

6. Minor? Saying I have social disorder is arguably a little more than a minor insult. People can get really hurt by that, it doesn't even have to be true.
    You're specifically targeting me, not a wide range of people.
    Regardless, it was completely uncalled for and it's certainly not your first time.

Regarding your censorship argument, well we got censored like we were in North-Korea in that 'Former Staff' thread. I don't see why your argument would apply to you but not to us.

7. Zack

Zack Shepherd of Fire VIP

Can you please explain this so that I understand what you're actually reporting me for, here?

8. You truly have no idea? That's a bit sketchy for an admin.
    Firstly you shut me down, and solely me. Okay, Echo once, 'you two'.
    Secondly, you didn't warn Xpro for a pretty nasty insult.

The fact that you shut me down at all is pretty weird in my eyes. After all, I didn't do anything, I merely provided the evidence and left the conclusion up to you. Like posing a question but not giving the answer.
    If you even bothered to read my SB comments you'll see I actually was right, at least to some degree. So Echo just pulled the handbrake and called it harassment.

9. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

@Electronized ,

You were just warned by Opalium this morning for this same behavior in the Former Staff thread and carried it on in shoutbox. Rick just asked you to cool your jets seeing as you were just warned for the same behavior. I don't care what you believe is true, you don't need to go and continually harass a user with these petty comments after already being warned for it. Knock it off and go do something else. Rick didn't do anything wrong.

Helix

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.