Completed Electronized's Report

Discussion in 'Shoutbox Ban Appeals' started by Cash, Nov 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

Report or Appeal:
    Username of the reported player:
    Electronized
    Explain the case:
    Made a small joke about all staff being banned when he asked where they were, he then followed up with some harsh words​
    Related Evidence:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

3. Cash

This also isn't the first time I've had to make a report for similar reasons, you handled the last one too @Acnologia

4. Well since you decided to make a harmful joke about me, which I absolutely do not like, I made a harmful joke about you.
    Then you decide to report me not because it hurt your feelings, but because you want to see me punished.
    You don't have to act like I hurt your feelings that hard, we all know you're doing this to get me punished because you like that.
    I feel you should be reprimanded for the not so fun joke you made.

So in short: you're a hypocrite.
    Make a joke about me, thinking it's funny, and then when I do the same to you, you report me.

5. Cash

My joke wasn't even meant to be harmful, it was just referring to a recent report. You never even mentioned that it could have been considered harmful and neither did any staff that were in shoutbox.

6. Are you shitting me dude?
    So what was it supposed to be then? You can't make jokes like that and assume nobody is going to get hurt.
    I doubt it's due to that one report, it's due to my history of reports.
    So does everyone need to make a list in SB about what jokes they find harmful? Is that what you're implying here? Is it my job to make sure you don't harass me?

7. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

I've handled this ordeal.

Electro, you know better man. If you feel like someone's harassing/attempting to provoke you, don't throw mud back at them. Contact a staff member and let them handle it. Out of leniency, this is a two day shoutbox ban when it could be much more given your recent history. Don't abuse it friend.

Human, let's try and keep our comments too ourselves.

Thanks guys,

~wink

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.