Denied Electronized's Appeal

Discussion in 'Shoutbox Ban Appeals' started by Electronized, Sep 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Report or Appeal:
    Appeal
    Username of the reported player:

Explain the case:
    I was sad and posted some depressed memes, and AFTER I stopped, I got banned for 5 days.
    Didn't even get a final warning.
    I've seen much more serious spam.​
    Related Evidence:

2. Timo654

Timo654 EU BEST VIP Silver

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

I'll respond to this later today as I'm currently away from a computer.

4. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@Electronized

You were banned for spamming and causing drama last night in the SB. Let's go over the spam, which spans across multiple images to which more than one player had asked you to stop with the images along with my warning on your third image. Your response however will be shown below.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

However, after this warning, you proceeded to post 9 more images on shoutbox. Others had notified me that you were continuing with the image spam after I informed you to stop causing drama with other players. At this point, considering you failed to heed my warning, I chose to give you the appropriate ban.

Now let's go over the drama portion, which was started over a comment from @Ichu . The image is shown below. The problem with your behavior is that not only were you becoming dramatic with players through your images, but you were also taking out your frustrations on other players. This isn't the first time you've been warned for the conduct you displayed on SB either and as a result, this also played a factor into why you were banned.

[​IMG]

I'll be frank with my response here. The SB is a place to chill and talk with others. It can also be a way to contact the staff (or rather, anyone) for any serious inquiries. It's not a place for you to vent and cause drama nor is it a place to complain about how depressed you are. I highly recommend you stop that kind of behavior here or any more situations like this will result in a much longer ban.

Your appeal is denied.

Sincerely,
    Guilty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.