Denied Electronized's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Electronized, Jul 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Electronized
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:104199286
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I have been banned for 5 days, no reason and no name of the mod.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    AFAIK, I left the server without mods and invalid reports, I'm not the guy who RDMs and leaves.​

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@Jässa banned you for RDM & Leave 1st Offense. He'll respond as soon as he can.

3. Jässa

Jässa Thick thighs save lives VIP

I'm going to be home in 4-5 hours, I'll post evidence etc then.

4. Jässa

Thanks for taking your time to appeal

I banned you because you shot Mafixio and I saw no reason obvious reason why but before I could report you, you were no longer on the server.
    [​IMG]

(Ignore the F1 commentary)

I will give you ~1 day to tell your side, based on that I will decide the verdict. @Electronized

5. Oh yes, I accidentaly shot him, I wanted to shoot next to him but I hit him right in the face, he also RDM'd right after killing me.
    It was never my intention to RDM or RDM and leave, I distinctly remember leaving on the Malls/Dolls map a few roumds in, so I don't know how I got banned on another map, neither did I see the report bar when I left.
    I hope you see that a 5 day ban is a little harsh if not unnecessary.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
  6. Jässa

I am going to deny this appeal as you had no legit reason to kill him and your story does not seem to add up.
    I had been on the server for 30 minutes and had taken multiple mod actions(slays, bans etc), yet you did not notify me when you knew you RDMed by accidentally hitting him instead of Tbaiting. I had even handled a report you made 2 rounds before you RDMed so you clearly knew I was online.
    [​IMG]
    The picture I took of you leaving was in 67thway shortly(1-2 rounds) after you RDMed, not next map as told by the background 2 posts back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.