Eduardo - Possible Hacking.

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Will-e, Dec 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

Yeah he must be jealous of my awesome deep voice.

2. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe VIP

I dont see the issue here when all you (i) have to do is left click and WTFBOOM eduard and his lil encampment of inno's.

3. Snak

Snak Banned

I mean I'm not accusing you of hacking, but you do have a horrible ping on all the servers, so there is motive to use a simple script, but then again I don't think you'd hack and be a moderator at the same time, but its not rediculous to rule it out completely.

most scripters use only snipers as its much harder to tell if your scripting or not, and your a VIP and your choice of weapon is an hk sl8 a commonly found sniper rifle. I'm not saying because you use a sniper as your choice of weapon your scripting it's just weird as I don't know many people who use that choice of weapon unless its the 50.cal

4. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

I guess that does make sense, but where would the fun go? I just stealth my way around instead of a full on assault.

5. Snak

Snak Banned

I'd say its hard to have fun with 250+ ping, with a a script it would be bearable thats why I'm in the middle on this.

6. Will-e

Will-e VIP

Amazing, I will always suck. The only skill I have is in strategy and innovation. I will never have good aim. My physical health issues ensure that. So no, I am not jealous. Like I said before, the only thing fueling this post is an honest concern.

7. Slippery

Slippery VIP

well i can assure you that Ed doesn't use aimbots. i know this because we live in the same
    house. he is my son. if he was using aimbots i would ground him.

8. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

Yeah daddy please dont look in the "math" folder. thx

9. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

wait wait is this a joke or real if so prove it with a picture because this would be awsome

10. Rambo

Rambo Shoot first, ask later. VIP

I say we let angelx decide this. She the pro hack finder.

11. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

Angelx uses angelbot. She shoots aimbots instead of bullets, so there's no possible way of missing.

12. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

Its a joke :p Imagine if slipp was actually my dad xD

13. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

Your anus would be giant! Lol jk

14. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

"im gay" -slips

15. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

This thread has gone offtopic.

I'm locking it, if something else needs to be added, mods you know what to do - players, PM a staff member.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.