Eduardo - Possible Hacking.

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Will-e, Dec 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

I will say this again, if you think im hacking, please spectate me and gather more proof. I can record my gameplay. I will just go back to messing around instead of playing for real. Look at my other stats in games where I tryhard, here I just relax and have fun. This is how angel feels when I accuse her of hacking ;_;

2. Cupcake Mayhem

Cupcake Mayhem Uncuffed VIP

Couldn't have explained it better.

3. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

I never said it was hacking. It just looks alot like it - unexplainably so. But once the bell has rung, even if you don't hack anything past this point is unusable - obvious if you did hack you wouldn't be hacking at least till it "cooled down" so spectating you or recording your gameplay isn't going to help.

But although it looks alot like a hack, I think it's just some bad client -> server -> client lag. One of the normal, default functions of gmod TTT hacks is to show you if you're being spectated - a hacker, especially a staff if they were hacking wouldn't use them while someone is spectating them.

Edit: Actually if you watch the video really slowly you see that the person it looks like he bots onto was actually past the point has snapped to. Just looks like really bad lag imho.

4. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

And just saying, first video at about 0:44 shows some of the lag.

And zike, I know nothing about how these hacking clients work, only thing I hacked on was minecraft xD
    I wouldnt know how to work out half the things. But if you see me going on a streak, spectate me, people seem to be saying I aimbot only when I have 7+ kills. Spectate me.

5. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

And we all know that there is a good second or so delay sometimes.

6. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

7. Magafe

Magafe Banned

He saw him walking on the catwalk or bridge, then shot him. Or he had a radar then shot him. Or he has a nice team work t buddy system then shot.
    Or something that is a 1 / 100 chance he was "aimbotting".

8. I have a hard time believing that a long time moderator of the server would actually be doing this. That is the main reason I believe its spectator lag.

9. Zabiba

Zabiba VIP

I'm still in disbelief that Eduardo, one of the most dedicated and passionate players on the sever, would be accused for hacking.

10. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

Aimbot or Lag, either way Eduardo is going to be watched like a hawk now :lol:

11. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

Thats always nice. But it offends me that I was accused, I guess it flatters me a bit too :p

12. Magafe

Magafe Banned

No offense Eduardo but chronos has better aim then this.

13. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

I know xD I missed a couple shots.

14. MckeonHitman

MckeonHitman Serious Member

Ive been acused of aimboting more then all of you combined so calmdown.

And take the shot.

15. Will-e

Will-e VIP

Please stop putting in the word "Accused". I was bringing up a concern. Those videos to anyone who has watched many a hacker and many a professional player look exactly like Toggle Based Hacking, most likely Gmod scripts.
    I have said over and over that although I think Eduardo may be hacking, I am not 100% sure. This was a concern that I wanted addressed by people with trained eyes. Going to mods for that was probably a dumb idea since most of you - no offense - are just young guys playing games and don't have real experience with game engines. Evidence of that is magafes constant complaints about headshots not registering and such although I think he has calmed down since he became Modafe.
    I am not demanding a ban, I am not saying for sure. I am simply concerned. Missing shots means nothing with dealing with toggles, so I don't know why that is even being brought up in this argument. The point of me putting those in was to show a struggle to aim, then suddenly effortless manslaughter.
    Eduardo: If you are hacking, come clean. if not, just keep playing how you like. If you really aren't, I'll figure it out on my own.
    All that could have been packet loss or his 200 ping. But the timing of those specific lagspike's would be one in a hundred each time. Perhaps gmod is designed to lag a lot more when a latency ridden player shoots. I doubt that.
    There is a good possiblity he isn't hacking, but those videos are clearly against that. The lag on spectator cameras is very different from what you saw in the videos if you pay attention next time while watching a laggy player.
    This is not fueled by rage at Eduardo or such a thing. I like the guy. But I cannot tolerate people giving a chance to learn and grow, to steal games from others the easy way and earn respect where none is deserved. If Eduardo isn't hacking, then fine. I am sorry. But if he is, then I would expect him to come clean and take a punishment. VAC isn't gonna be involved. The other 60 games he owns isn't on the line. Simply his respect from this server.
    Anywho. I didn't intend for this to become such a drama fest. People act like I have accused him of murder when I posted a simple concern. The only reason this really got to me enough for me to even bother to respond is because of how stupid half the arguments were for his case (essentially blaming the superstitions of every day gamers), but how compelling the arguments were against him (based off lots of experience and video evidence).
    Do what you like Eduardo. Don't let me get in the way. If you aren't hacking, nothing will come to you no matter how well you play.

16. Magafe

Magafe Banned

I hate hitboxes, I even put in my mod app that its the only thing that gets me mad ;(

17. Snak

Snak Banned

Very interesting, I know eduardo aways has a high ping so I understand the lag looking choppiness, but he does score some crazy headshots and with such a high ping hmmm

18. Cupcake Mayhem

Cupcake Mayhem Uncuffed VIP

+1

19. MckeonHitman

MckeonHitman Serious Member

Guyz i have has really high ping and i have gotten many headshots recently with my crappy internet, and this is NOT HACKING I ASURE YOU.

20. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

I think PvtDodger is just jealous :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.