Eduardo - Possible Hacking.

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Will-e, Dec 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Will-e

Will-e VIP

Name: Eduardo

Server: East

Time of Occurrence: 6-7pm EST

Reason for Report: I have been suspicious for awhile, but after being suggested to attempt recording, I believe I have some solid evidence that Eduardo may be using hacks for an unfair advantage.

Evidence: I would like you to look at these 2 videos I have posted
    Evidence 1-http://youtu.be/JZs6d5wPOD8

Evidence 2-http://youtu.be/iOB2T4oVNnY

Also: Eduardo is a cool guy and good mod. And I have seen many Mods and Admins break rules and get away with it. I usually don't worry too much and let it slide, but this rule, hacking, I cannot overlook. No matter who it is. If he is in fact hacking, he must deal with the same consequences as any random hacker who would join the server. But I will stand back, I have made my case. It's up to the Admin's now what is to be done and if he even is hacking.

2. Slippery

Slippery VIP

i don't think ed is aimbotting. If anyone among staff is aimbotting, it's Angelx.

3. Magafe

Magafe Banned

That isn't aimbot, He missed a couple of shots.

4. Zabiba

Zabiba VIP

If Eduardo was hacking, I don't think he would've missed some of those shots.

5. White Glint

White Glint New Member

The only way it could be anything remote, would be a sort of on/off switch, something you could turn on you really need it, and have it off when you are confident in the shots. It does make sense in that after each missing sections, right befoer a shot, his mouse twitches then seems to snap to the head just in time. As far as aimbotting or hacking? Who knows, he rounds corners with perfect height aim, but thats upgraded radar use right there. If the only thing I can say is the twitches where the aim seems to spasm right before the more intense aimed shots are made, then I cant see it being anything major or in constant use.

--If the opinion and thoughts of only a player matter in this discussion. Just some food for thought.

6. the only shot that i find really strange is in the second video 0:12 seconds in. It actually looks like eduardo is activating aimbot and it straight goes for the head. but im not sure, eduardo might just got a lucky shot when twitching.

7. Cupcake Mayhem

Cupcake Mayhem Uncuffed VIP

Honestly I have always loved Eduardo but playing with hacks myself he does expirience lots of snapping from player to player, as Magafe said before he did miss some shots this is true. But as I said before I have used hacks myself for Gmod and they do not always get it head on sometimes missing some shots or getting a bodyshot instead of landing the head shot. This defiantly looks like aimbot.

8. White Glint

White Glint New Member

Personally, with my botting experience, I notice more then anything, the mouse twitches, because thats what it uses most, especially in MMORPG's (Where all my botting experience is based, DONT JUDGE ME.). But as Tail said, during the twitch moments is when one could just get really lucky, hell, I know when using my .50 cal, or Raging Bull when shit hits the fan, I twitch and panic, and probably look good 1/100 times doing it.

9. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

I once got 6 headshots in a row with a deagle, it's possible. I definately know he's not hacking.

10. Cupcake Mayhem

Angelx has a natural shooting hand looks smooth and not as snappy as Eduardo. Along with the 30,000 some hours on css.

11. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

I am slightly offended that I was accused of hacking. But all I can say is that I am not hacking, I will just start playing bad, I really dont want to be accused of hacking. If it is needed I can even record my play sessions but that would just be childish, like baby sitting. I will let the admins decide what they think is going on, but I would also like to point out that my ping is usually in the 300 range. I disconnect frequenly. So if you see any snapping it might be that. If you see me "hacking" spectate my in first person, you will see that I am not using aimbots. Someone was talking about me toggling, I dont even know what toggling is. I dont even know how to hack gmod frankly :p I dont want VAC bans on my account. I have over 60 games and I would prefer not to loose them, do you really think I would use aimbots? One of those shots looks very fishy, but you see me shaking my aim, would an aimbot do that? Ive seen aimbots in CoD and they look like constant snapping from head to head. If you really belive I would use an aimbot I will accept a ban.

12. Magafe

Magafe Banned

[youtube]NLAuyb2_gL4[/youtube]

This runs off of CSS Engine so I think the same aimbot would work.
    But this is A CSS Aimbot does it look like he is doing that?

13. I have to be honest that headshot on Bob Dolan at 12 seconds in the seconds video looks a LOT like the COD aimbotters. His aim goes from a bit to the left of Bob Dolan and then precisely on Dolans head and not moving an inch afterwards. Not saying its true, but looks mighty suspicious.
    For all I know it's lags and connection times that cause these snaps to happen, but I have no idea how it affects first person spectating in Gmod

14. White Glint

White Glint New Member

Possible? Yes, technically alot is possible, like killing every player with a Jihad. That doesnt mean it isnt due to some outside force compelling everyone to gather around that confirmed death station as one person uses it like an absolute genius killing everyone in what can only be called an unannounced suicide pact. The issue of this debate is that noone knows either way cept Eduardo himself, theres only evidence either way. Its all circumstantial and hard to say for sure either way. The way I see it, theres two possibilities to this, since I remember playing with Eduardo ALOT as White Glint, and no offense intended, but he was only a little better then my terrible self. He was absent for a long period, which could signify alot of FPS practice or time put in, now showcasing the new skill in play. Or it could be a form of botting, hacking, or outside assistance, the problem with all this is noone can know for sure but the guy doing it. And people are posting while I type out a paragraph, I feel so dumb! But there are alot of different options for each possibility, especially since he mentioned CoD.

--Taking the opposite side to make all things fair since 2013. And I did enjoy playing with Eduardo and was nice to have a mod on at the crazy hours my country causes me to have.

15. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

Just wondering, when did I go absent?

16. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

It does look fishy, I agree, I dont remember that happening thought, what might have happened is that I was gonna snipe the person on the left and I realized he was my t bud then I sniped Dolan, honestly dont remember.

17. Cupcake Mayhem

How can you say it is not hacking? Six headshots okay.... But your crosshairs did not snap to another players head.

18. Magafe

Magafe Banned

Maybe on his screen it was different since he was on spectating, Maybe like milliseconds of lag.

19. Cupcake Mayhem

Gmod hacks dont work that good. The wall hacks are weaker and the snapping and accuracy of the weapon does not work as well. Over the weekend I will post a video of me hacking on a dark rp server.

20. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmltDvnUukY

I slowed down the really suspicious part.

It looks alot like a gmod hack, I've actually tested some on my test server to get a feel for how the work - gmod hacks are alot buggier and glitchy then CSS hacks as Gmod hacks are made with Lua. But they do have some characteristics. I would say he was hacking based on that one portion, but it's probably just client -> server -> client lag causing it to come across that way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.