Eating spaghetti at 2 PM

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Siddo, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

Honestly, I think it's a sign of a dysfunctional lifestyle. More importantly, the fact that you opened this stupid thread is probably a sign of the same thing. But you do you, man. Or woman. We inclusive up in this bitch, so you do you if you're some abomination in between and or transgender. But ay, there's pizza on the way for me, how are y'all's Sundays going? No I'm not high, except from the elation of realizing that Bush didn't actually do 9/11. That shit has to be the most elaborate cover-up conspiracy since "Obama turning the frogs gay" was used to cover up Hillary's infidelity (look it up). Anyway. Question was up there. Sunday.

• Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Confusing x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  2. twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️

twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️ screwdriver Banned VIP Silver

Deadass ate spaghetti with bacon at 1PM. I was hungry and sick, you aren't allowed to blame me.

• Confusing Confusing x 1
  3. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

L O O K
    I T
    U P

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

Yes, yes, yes, noice, you sure?, and we had a tv presenter punching their producer used to cover up the privatisation of parts of our cancer healthcare programs :lel:

Seriously tho, I can't recommend too many carbs and fats at 2am, however, I suggest frying up some garlic mushrooms topped with parmesan and parsley for your pasta predicament. either way phatt yeet to being dysfunctional if you've got nothing to do xD

• Confusing Confusing x 1
  5. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

dawg it literally says pm. you're so peepee bad at reading you could make a dyslexic dog seem like the spelling bee champion.. And the bitch isn't even a fucking bee. Speaking of bees, it is the product of one of the most intelligent and industrious of creatures, whose miniature society is one of the most sophisticated in the animal kingdom. It's been used in religious and Pagan celebrations, and it's medicinal qualities have been known for centuries.
    It all begins in a field where worker honeybees suck nectar from flower blossoms, such as clover. They store it in their honey sack, then return to the hive where other worker bees suck it out and chew it, breaking down the nectar's complex sugars into two simple sugars called glucose and fructose. The bees then deposit the nectar into the cells of the wax honeycombs they've built. They fan it with their wings until most of the water content evaporates in the warm air of the beehive.

• Like Like x 1
  6. TrinityBlade ⚔️

TrinityBlade ⚔️ They question the king upon leaving. VIP

Stop flirting, I'm here and waiting. Pound me daddy.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

A pound weighs approximately .45 kilograms. And there is the saying "in for a penny, in for a pound". From which we can deduce that if anyone really has been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like, they'd be willing to answer the age old question of how much wood a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could read at kindergarten level, which would still be leaps and bounds ahead of my dude Lordy up there. Really, I'm just trying to say that I burped earlier and could taste the spaghetti. I'm worried I might have a serious disease. Is anyone here a doctor and can you confirm that the weird yellow'ish spot on my right nipple is not a cause for concern?

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

you ok siddo?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  9. Hongo

Hongo VIP

I eats onions whole and raw.

10. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

do you eat them like popcorn or like an apple tho?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  11. Hongo

Hongo VIP

apple

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Shelbutt

Shelbutt VIP

I just ate some at 8am....um....

but i work nights so it's basically my supper time but still

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. UncleBee

UncleBee VIP