Easing into Retirement

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Husky, Sep 2, 2018.

1. Shelbutt

Shelbutt VIP

You know this already but I'm glad I can call you a friend. Even tho you may not be around much more after this, you better keep messaging me. We've grown close over the past few months and I'll be here rooting for your success every step of the way and will be a shoulder to cry on when you need it. Love you lots my goodest boy. :love:

2. Cafedemocha

Cafedemocha 2319 VIP

PepeHands

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  3. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

<3 You did the best you could, helped when you can and finally did it. Glad I met you soon after i started coming around.
    Kinda miss them old days on the servers as mod in game with you for 5+ hrs a day. But its kind of an amazing journey we both had don't you think.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

Farewell, Husky. It has been an honor having you with us. You've done a fantastic job and I am sure many have and will look up to you as an example.
    I hope to see you among our rows again! We'll miss you a lot. :love:

Best of luck, wherever life leads you and whatever you choose to do.

[​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  5. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

Holy shit.

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. ryan

ryan yeet VIP

Husky you did great things for the community, you'll be missed by everyone. Husky, you also helped me in my mod tenure by teaching me how to handle appeals and many more,thank you for all of your help.
    Going to miss seeing you on staff team. Good luck with college.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

You've really grown a lot as a person since I've met you Husky.

Best of luck friend, I know all too well the college and two job grind, and it's a bitch, but I'm sure you'll do fine.

8. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Mellow

Mellow Taking it easy VIP

I didn't expect to see that when I woke up. Sad to see you go but definitely great to see you stick around a little at least. Enjoy work and college and make sure to return for good eventually!

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. CrownedWings

CrownedWings Quirkless but still kickin VIP

You know it sucks seeing you go Husky. I’ve been telling you to relax but now that you’re leaving it makes me sad. I know you’ll do great out there but it’ll be sad knowing the servers lost the best dog

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Rudi

Rudi VIP

Husky, you're a wonderful person, and I'm extremely thankful I got to know you, and a bigger thank you for being there for me when I needed someone to talk to. I really hate seeing you resign, but I completely understand. I hope you have a wonderful experience when you start college, and keep making that $. Still snap me <3 Dogs are pretty heckin solid too <3

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. A Slightly Ferocious Cat

A Slightly Ferocious Cat i guess you could say i like cats VIP

ily husky :c ♡

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  13. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

best boye

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Ruki

Ruki 目の前で明日が死んでる VIP

Even though we didn't talk all that much, still saw you as a genuine person. Take care pal

15. Aria

Aria Working on myself for awhile VIP

Husky, you are amazing. In my darkest moments, you have always been there for me. Even if we don’t agree sometimes. You are still an amazing friend of mine. Please don’t become a stranger. I love you.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  16. GRYPHN

GRYPHN ♫ Thanks for the Memories ♫ VIP

It sucks when life gets in the way, 1 of the billion reasons I left, I get it. Good luck with work and college, Keep in touch.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. The Cuddle Team Leader

The Cuddle Team Leader Banned Elite

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

18. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

:'(

19. Predated

Predated VIP

I wanted to wait until a appropriate time to say my farewells. I was driving when I saw the post, and I choked up in tears when I saw it. You were my first friend on this server, and I never forgot you.

You changed, for the better, and you had been promoted when I came back, when I left back in 2014, you had said "Bye :(" and then you changed, I had changed as well. I always wondered what happened to you, and the rest of them. STTT turned into SGMOD, a lot of old staff left, and new ones took their place.

But you, you always took it above and beyond, and became the friend people needed, the guy who would pick up the strays and lead them onto adventures, and to teach them.

I am super proud of you, and wish you the best of luck, the goodiest of good boys.

-Predated

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2