In Progress Early Christmas Give-away

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Tedelicious, Nov 8, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Hisoka

Hisoka VIP+ Iron

Joining for myself. My Christmas story is something very different from most of the world. It shall not be snowing with all the Christmas cheer, but it will be a sunny or possibly cloudy day. There will not be snow and those cheerful cheers, but children nagging for presents and queers. This is my tropical Christmas story.

2. MythMe

MythMe VIP

I was kidnapped.

3. I'm egocentric and I was super happy when I got an air hockey table one year a while back

4. A few days before Christmas, a boy named Danny wanted a girlfriend and a Nintendo Switch for a present and ever since then he has been thinking about those things nonstop. He would be disappointed if he didn’t get these things for Christmas. Then, on Christmas morning, he was so excited he fell down the stairs and didn’t even get hurt. He opened up all his presents and at the end, he was disappointed that he didn’t get the stuff that he wanted. Suddenly, a few seconds later, the doorbell rings and when he opens it, he finds a girl at his doorway holding a Nintendo switch in her hands. He was shocked and happy that his wishes actually came true and then he sees Santa in his window giving him a wink. Then Danny and the girl (Her name was Sydney) went out into the snow, had snowball fights, then went out on a date and together they lived a happy relationship.
    Happy Holidays SGM!

5. MiGGo

MiGGo coolgamer VIP

A few days before Christmas, a boy named Danny wanted a girlfriend and a Nintendo Switch for a present and ever since then he has been thinking about those things nonstop. He would be disappointed if he didn’t get these things for Christmas. Then, on Christmas morning, he was so excited he fell down the stairs and didn’t even get hurt. He opened up all his presents and at the end, he was disappointed that he didn’t get the stuff that he wanted. Suddenly, a few seconds later, the doorbell rings and when he opens it, he finds a girl at his doorway holding a Nintendo switch in her hands. He was shocked and happy that his wishes actually came true and then he sees Santa in his window giving him a wink. Then Danny and the girl (Her name was Sydney) went out into the snow, had snowball fights, then went out on a date and together they lived a happy relationship.
    Happy Holidays SGM!

6. pekka26

pekka26 Member

We were decorating the christmas tree and we found a santa headpiece. We put it on our cat and she looked quite depressed. The end.

7. ayygurl_

ayygurl_ VIP

That is animal abuse, I'm reporting you.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Mac 10

Mac 10 VIP

i'm entering for myself.
    On December 24th, 1998, Sam Parsley was sitting outside in the snow by himself. He viewed the other kids play with each other from his backyard, where his fence was broken. His family couldn't afford to fix it, and he was fine with it. No matter how his parents would console him, he would always say hew as fine. He never viewed himself as taking what he had for granted, even though his parents sometimes yelled at him about it. When Sam looked inside the house he saw the clock above the kitchen table read 6:30. It was getting very dark outside and the lantern out back was becoming very dim. Sam ran inside to his younger brother, Tim, who was sat at the table coloring in a raggedy Hannukah book.
    "Tim, we don't celebrate Hannukah." Sam said to Tim softly.
    "I know, but a bigger kid took the last Christmas color book at the store." Tim replied, keeping his head down to the paper.
    Sam felt a slap on his heart, wanting to be able to do something for his brother, but he knew this was out of his power. Tim sat up abruptly and briskly walked to his tiny room. Sam went to the living room and looked around, not seeing anything to do. He waddled back to his room, still dressed in his ripped, thick jacket that he got last Christmas. He undressed under the light of a nearly dead light bulb from his ceiling. He dressed in a pair of pajamas that were tossed on his floor a day ago. Sliding under the thin blanket he had on his mattress, Sam slowly drifted to sleep. The next morning Sam was the first to wake. He slipped out to the living room, seeing three presents under the tree. Tim walked out rubbing his eyes with his balled up fists, and ran over to the presents. Tim's face lit up with joy as he saw the presents. Sam peeked over his own shoulder and saw his parents standing there, his mother leaning on his father. They both had black bags under their eyes. Tim unwrapped his presents like a feral beast, whilst Sam unwrapped his calmly, excited for what lays inside.
    Tim was slightly disappointed with his present. It was a single Hot Wheels car. He read the label and it said "'67 Pontiac GTO." Tim remembered seeing this one on TV, and how awesome it was. His happiness was raised by a lot, and he yelled "Thank you!" to his parents cheerily. Sam, however, received something much better. Sam received his very own Tamagotchi! He was extremely excited, but noticed Tim staring at it. Sam was once again slapped in the heart by Tim's sad face over his brother getting something much more worthwhile. Sam did what he thought was right, and asked Tim something he'll never forget.
    "Do you want to trade?" Sam asked Tim. Tim's eyes lit up, not only with happiness, but tears too.
    oh boy i put some effort into that.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Arcanius

Arcanius Oh, you like it there Mod VIP+

"I knew I was not supposed to be quite so excited. I was too old for that. At age eleven, the oldest and my mom’s “grown up” girl, I had to keep my cool. I was in middle school after all. But every chance I got, when I was alone, I checked each present under the tree. I read every tag and felt every package, guessing at the contents within. I had examined each gift so often that I could tell which present went to which person without even looking at the tags.

It had been a tough year for my family. Whenever my mom looked over at the tree and scattered presents, she would sigh and warn us, “There won’t be as much for Christmas this year. Try not to be disappointed.” Christmas had traditionally been a time for my parents to spoil us. In years past, the presents would pile up and spill out from under the tree, taking over the living room. I had heard the phrase “giving is better than receiving,” but thought that whoever had said that must have been out of their mind. Getting presents was the whole point! It was the reason I couldn’t get to sleep on Christmas Eve.

On Christmas morning, we eagerly waited in the hallway until Dad told us everything was ready. We rushed into the living room and let the wrapping paper fly. We made weak attempts to wait and watch while other family members opened their presents, but as the time passed we lost our self-control.

“Here’s another one for you,” said Mom as she handed me a package. I looked at it, confused. Having spent so much time examining the presents before Christmas, I recognized this one. But it had not been mine. It was my mom’s. A new label had been put on it, with my name written in my mother’s handwriting.

“Mom, I can’t…”

I was stopped by my mother’s eager, joyful look—a look I could not really understand. “Let’s see what it is, honey. Hurry and open it.”

It was a blow dryer. Though this may seem but a simple gift, to me it was so much more. Being an eleven-year-old girl, I was stunned. In my world, where receiving outweighed giving by light years, my mom’s act of selflessness was incomprehensible. It was a huge act. Tears filled my eyes and I thought in disbelief about how much my mom must love me to give up her Christmas so I could have a few more presents.

I have always remembered that Christmas fondly. It had such an impact on me. As an adult with children in my life whom I adore, I can now understand my mom’s actions. I see how she was not “giving up her Christmas” as I had thought, but was finding an even greater joy in her Christmas because giving truly is better than receiving. My mom’s simple act meant the world to me."

—Jennifer Yardley Barney

i wrote it myself i swear