Finished Early Christmas Give-away

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Ted, Nov 8, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I vaguely remember getting a GameCube for Christmas a long time ago. Was one of the best Christmas gifts I've ever received.

EDIT: I just realized that winners are being announced on my birthday, heh.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. FaeThorn

FaeThorn Be friendly, You can always change someones life VIP

Once at Christmas i was drinking sprite and I laughed so hard it came out my nose and all over my family
    Funny
    The end P.S my life is boring
    Thanks for the giveaway

• Like Like x 1
  3. GRYPHN

GRYPHN ♫ Thanks for the Memories ♫ VIP

I'm egocentric.

"My" story:

I heard noises on my roof, so I ran outside to check what it was, to see a man dressed in red and white... I shouted up to him, "HEY YOU" and he fell off my roof . I found a card that said something along the lines of, "If something were to happen to me, put on my suit. The reindeer will know what to do." I put on the suit and "fell subject to the Santa Claus." I gained weight, my hair turned grey, and I did a terrible job my first year. My name is Tim Allen, and I am The Santa Claus.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

I remember always opening up presents with the family and even though it wasnt that good of a family it was still fun for everyone, and all the presents were good. Thats all I can ask for really.

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. .shirt

.shirt VIP

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. firemac

firemac Mac N Cheese VIP Silver

On Christmas I was sledging down a hill and fell off, it hurt but was funny.

7. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

you get nothing, maybe some coal.

*edit, christmas story, it snowed a lot, it was the family christmas, we were snowed in, uncle came and picked us up in his 4x4, slept over at grandma's house cause too much snow.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. story:christmas is very lit.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Qaaap

Qaaap 404 User not found. VIP

Once upon a time in the Netherlands,
    There was a boy that only wanted one thing for Christmas:
    An nVidia GTX 1080 Ti Graphics card.
    But instead he got a bunch of clothes that were too small.
    The End.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

Christmas is/was one of the few times my siblings, parents, and I would be gathered together, so that was nice?

I don't really have any particular stories to tell.. Many years ago when I was like 7-8, I was given a game I really wanted, which my siblings had all pitched together for, so young child getting what he wanted, I was over the moon.. But it's one of my happier memories :sleep:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Pyyre

Pyyre Member

I'd enter, but I have a fever, and I'm too lazy to write an original Christmas story.

Thanks for the giveaway! Good luck to everyone!

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Meatball

Meatball VIP

There was a story that I was told and I want to tell the world before I get too old, and don't remember it, so let's December it and reassemble it, oh yeah.Once upon a time in a town like this, a little girl made a great big wish: to fill the world full of happiness and be on Santa's magic list. At the same time miles away, a little boy made a wish that day that the world would be okay and Santa Claus would hear him say:
    -I got dreams and I got love, I got my feet on the ground and family above, can you send some happiness with my best to the rest of the people of east and the west.And maybe every once in a while, you give my grandma a reason to smile. 'Tis the season to smile, It's cold but we'll be freezing in style.I know you're out there, I hear your reindeer, I see the snow where your boots have been. I'm gonna show them so they will know then, then love will grow and they believe again.
    - Original, by me totally not a song by Train

• Like Like x 1
  13. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

Last year was the first time I got to buy gifts for my nieces and nephews. Seeing them happy with their new gifts was a nice sight.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Bacon Bombs

Bacon Bombs Matthew 1:25 New Testament VIP Bronze

Two years ago on Christmas Day I opened all my gifts and got nothing too great, just some speakers and candy. I wasn't the happiest of men, but then after my family of like 14 people all opened their presents, my parents brought out me and my brother our final gifts. I got my Play Station 4 and my brother got an HP laptop. Best. Christmas. Ever.

• Like Like x 1
  15. On Christmas day i woke up and thought to myself what happened to thanksgiving.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

About 2 years ago, on Christmas, I was on top of my roof trying to fix the chimney with my dad, I don't know why he waited til Christmas to do it, guess he wanted it to be ironic if one of us fell off and died, well anyway, I actually did trip and fall, but we had a rope system and shit so I was fine, Idk, I have boring Christmas's. It was also not snowing and like 40 degrees out, and I live in Chicago, so that was neat.

Entering for my boy @Hyper ✿

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. HoeScoper

HoeScoper Member

Give me games or Ill report you

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  18. ayygurl_

ayygurl_ VIP

When I was younger, I once got pissed off during Christmas evening and decided to go to my room and become best friend with a post-it (with a smiley that I had drew on it) and would talk to no one else, until my mom at some point came and told me to stop being a little bitch. Such a beautiful story..

Thank you for the giveway and have a Happy Christmas everyone, I am entering for @pekka26 !

EDIT: The story is actually not soooo funny because it was mostly due to me being sad because of my stress issues and all that bullshit, but let's not go in details, shall we?

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
  19. Drink too much egg nog and fall sick. That was my chirstmas story .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.