EA is butt f****ing me!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by cooltj95, Feb 10, 2014.

1. cooltj95

cooltj95 Active Member

Last year my Origin got hacked. And when I went to go play BF3 I got a little thing saying that I have been banned. I talked to EA and PB and they could do nothing EA could not do shit because PB(PunkBuster) is a third party plugin so they told me to contact PB and I did. Three days passed when PB got back to it said there is nothing we could do. I had a nasty long chat with them. And in the end it came down to something called PBB (PunkBusterBans) and they said they don't own it. I did some digging and found out the PBB is a third party plugin that EA use. I contacted EA again told them all this and they said there is nothing we can do We are not in contact with PB or PBB. After that I played BF3 on Out the country servers.

After a few months went by Bf4 was coming out. And before making a 70 dollar game I ask 3 people at PB if I would be banned form Bf4 and they said no. I asked 5 people at EA the same thing and they said no. So I went and bought the game. I played the Beta and I had no problems and it was fine. The first month was also fine. But then one day I get a thing sating that I have been banned by PB. After this I talked to EA there is nothing they can I told them that I spent 70 dollars can I get a refund. They said no since I bought the game so long ago. I ask if I could get a free game. They said no they can't unless I contact there legal team. So now I have to wait tell I send mail out to them.

NEVER TRUST EA

2. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

^

3. Sir Lemoncakes

Sir Lemoncakes Don't trust the other guy. The cake IS a lie. VIP

In other news it snowed in Antarctica.

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Old Old x 1
  4. my words: all game companies are a load of fuck heads. gg

5. Meta4

Meta4 VIP

In other news Sir Lemoncakes wins the Internet.