Finished E L I T E G I V E A W A Y

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Senpai Reich, Apr 18, 2017.

1. Chris

Chris Custom Title VIP Bronze

Very generous of you, thanks!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Theinkern

Theinkern Inkern VIP Bronze

OPTIONAL ALTERNATIVE:COMMENT OR SHOW HOW YOU STOMPED OR WOULD STOMP OTHER INNOCENTS/TRAITORS TO REIGN TTT SUPREME

In response to this senpai, I give you KOBE and that is how I will reign TTT supreme.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Schizo

Schizo Member

wow wow thanks

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Daddy Nexxus

Daddy Nexxus Toxi-Fessional VIP

I reign supreme by jumping and spraying with an ak

• Like Like x 1
  5. I'd treat the traitors to a nice pizza pie for dinner. You know, the kind that is tasty, but elegant? It would have all the fancy ingredients on it, like sausage and pepperoni. Don't worry though, I didn't forget about the mozzarell. I'd toss in some oregano for taste and add some onions and garlic. This pizza would knock your damn socks off. I'd make the dough homemade too, none of that Aldi's crap that sticks to the pan in the oven. I'd use Bobby Flay's not so secret dough recipe. What you gotta do is you gotta mix the flour, sugar, yeast, and kosher salt in the bowl of a stand mixer and combine. While the mixer is running, add the water and 2 tablespoons of the oil and beat until the dough forms into a ball. If the dough is sticky, add additional flour, 1 tablespoon at a time, until the dough comes together in a solid ball. If the dough is too dry, add additional water, 1 tablespoon at a time. Scrape the dough onto a lightly floured surface and gently knead into a smooth, firm ball. Grease a large bowl with the remaining 2 teaspoons olive oil, add the dough, cover the bowl with plastic wrap and put it in a warm area to let it double in size, about 1 hour. Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and divide it into 2 equal pieces. Cover each with a clean kitchen towel or plastic wrap and let them rest for 10 minutes. And that's just the dough. Toss that sucker in an oven preheated to 1000 degrees and flash bake that dang guy for 8 minutes. Now,any nerd on the street would cut this pizza into 8 slices, but this pizza is too damn good for that, and it would need 12 slices just to do it justice. Once it's cut, I would garnish it with a little olive oil just to stun my dinner guests. Wait, I'm supposed to be talking about how to stomp my guests, not treat them? I got a little off topic, but I'll fix my course, don't you worry. Afterwards, I would wine and dine 'em, just to get their guard down. To finish it off, I'd serve them an Apple Croustade, but this one, I would just pick up from Applebee's and bring home. Gotta let them down just a little after serving them that masterpiece of a pizza. After everything is said and done, my guests are very full, and are now getting a tad sleepy. See, what I didn't tell you beforehand is that I crushed up some Nyquil tablets and mixed it in with that apple croustade, so by now, my guests should be napping on any surface they can find in my home. At this point, I would cover them in that olive oil we talked about earlier to humiliate them. I would tie their socks together so that they would trip once they wake up. Finally, I would put them all in my large van and transport them down to the riverfront, where I would strip them naked and blindfold them and tie their hands behind their backs. This way, when I push them out of the van, they can't find their way back to civilization. Throw a couple of eggs at them to top the whole charade off, and badaboom, I've ruined their social life. Then I'd tie cinderblocks to their feet and drown them and they would be dead.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Grim

Grim VIP

Thanks

And the best strat to killing T's is:

TO SPRAY THEN PRAY THEY AREN"T INNO's

• Like Like x 1
  7. thx

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. i like to stomp players by hiding in the shadows like a pussy <3

• Like Like x 1
  9. ECHO-6251

ECHO-6251 The insectoid alien. VIP Silver

Thnx, but to be honest I've never really stomped anyone, and I know it says "how I would", but I have a funny moment instead: I was last T; two innos left; on dolls; jump to ladder; hit smallest part of lip on edge; die; lose round.....

In other words: I "stomped" myself

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thanks Senpai

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Exerith

Exerith New Member

Thanks for that giveaway! It must be very expensive for you to buy that rank :p

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Hopin

Hopin New Member

Thanks for that giveaway!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. suprakilwy

suprakilwy New Member

I enter so i can blow up others heads in the name of your birthday

• Like Like x 1
  14. OK HOPEFULLY I WIN -O90796543

• Like Like x 1
  15. Savage-nyan

Savage-nyan i.imgur.com/44Z8Hwc.png VIP

Thanks for the giveaway

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Panduh

Panduh I love ass VIP

I LOVE TO PEWN DEM INNOCENTS/TRAITORS!!!! I WANT TO SEE DEM LOSE TO MY POWER!! ILY SENPAI!!!

• Like Like x 1
  17. 15141cat

15141cat New Member

thx m8 i appreci8

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Wojack

Wojack Her king :3 VIP

Damn pls

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. i wait for people to go down the ladder then stomp the shit out of them and one time i used a dick prop to push someone up it backfired and he stomped me to death

• Like Like x 1
  20. ZOMBIMAN

ZOMBIMAN New Member

once i was hungry, so i went to the kitchen and i ate bread

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1