Finished E L I T E G I V E A W A Y

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Senpai Reich, Apr 18, 2017.

1. andrewca79

andrewca79 Malteser Forever VIP Silver

Thanks for the giveaway :) I would use it to buy detective cheaper and push people around with a riot shield ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. lewis1000

lewis1000 VIP

T H A N K Y O U
    I J U M P A N D S P R A Y W I T H
    A N A K 4 7
    N O T A N U B H K S L 8

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Tea♥

Tea♥ VIP

I like to shoot people in the head with silenced pistols. I need Elite to buy more traitor rounds and flex my internet E G O

Thanks a bunch for the giveaway~

• Like Like x 2
  4. twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️

twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️ screwdriver Banned VIP Silver

Thannks for the giveawaY

Happy 18th.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. n0blerone

n0blerone VIP

Thanks Senpai <3

happy 18 big boy

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Amr

Amr Benevolently Committed VIP Iron

Hi plz giv

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. First of all, thank you for the giveaway.

Allow me to explain. @Carned was a traitor on the Jedi Republic map. I got in an encounter with another traitor, luckily winning and being left with 8HP.

You know the really fast elevator that goes up and down? I was about to use it, but I walked on too late and it started moving down.

I fell. On Carned's head. Dying, killing him and losing the round to traitors.

• Funny Funny x 3
  9. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] MFW [​IMG] [​IMG] my boy SENPAI [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] comes out with all these [​IMG] [​IMG] NEW [​IMG] [​IMG] and [​IMG] [​IMG] IMPROVED [​IMG] [​IMG] giveaways [​IMG] [​IMG] in order to please the CROWD [​IMG] [​IMG]
    @Han Solo did i do it right dad

• Creative Creative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. zomborg

zomborg "She's like a little Satan." - CDriscoll 2015 VIP

Thanks for giveaway :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. beyblade informant

beyblade informant Banned VIP

I need elite for more jihad sounds

• Like Like x 1
  12. EhhChris

EhhChris Advisor. VIP Silver Emerald

Could definitely use the max ammo on spawn, and it would be nice to be able to use all of my gold items again.

Thanks c:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Mr. 7-Minute Wonder

Mr. 7-Minute Wonder Regular Member

Wanting elite for the Raining Men jihad. Thanks Sandpie Ranch, and happy birthday!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. MikeOTR

MikeOTR VIP

Ah man I don't have video of this but the other day I was playing a T and a D jumped off a building into a pool while I followed him down and jihad in midair to take a risk and murder him. I actually think you were there and muted me for spamming something about Milk afterwards. To be fair I was pretty excited lol

• Like Like x 1
  15. Senpai Reich

Senpai Reich THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING A STAFF MEMBER VIP

I remember now. I muted you after that play, but your excitement was completely justified (y)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Husshuss

Husshuss VIP

Happy birthday senpai! :D Entering for @ModeTrue

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. First of all happy birthday bb and second of all 20170419160813_1.jpg

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Connor2

Connor2 New Member

Happy birthday my man, now for why I rightfully deserve elite

First of all, because I'm a gigantic asshole who likes to flex their Internet ego by one upping other players, having elite would be amazing and allow me to evolve into an even bigger asshole. ;)

Second of all, because skill in video games is obviously related to how much money you give to servers, my skill in this game will increase by 500% if you would so kindly I've me elite. Also I would never have to worry about being slain again because donating obviously makes me immune to that. :)

Lastly, I need those dank jihad sounds in order to curb my meme addiction :cool:

And those are the 3 reasons why you absolutely have to give me elite, so I'll gladly take my prize now kthxbai.

(disclaimer: none of this is serous lmao, thanks for the giveaway).

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. Gazzy

Gazzy they're GREAT! VIP

Thanks for the giveaway! Very kind of you!

Entering for myself.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. it has been long ago but this is what happened and how you should play like a traitor:
    get a d NO NOT THAT D i mean a deagle dirty guy/girl okay you just walk and see someone walk around a corner you one tap him in the head, another guy comes also one tap that guy else he will kill you then another one comes and another one in between 6 seconds you make 4 one taps and be the best traitor ever

• Like Like x 1