Denied Dystortion's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Dystortion, May 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dystortion

Dystortion Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Tupac Shakur
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:58496931
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    And East 2, To my knowledge I didn't RDM and leave. I answered the reports and waited, and waited. Never recieved the slays. I'd be happy to serve them honestly, I'm just disappointed that the offenses lasted long enough for me to get a 64 day ban. When I play the game I'm really not disruptive or unruly, I must have just made a mistake. The previous offenses go back as far as probably December of last year, I'll wait for you guys to respond.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Azure

Azure Into each life some rain must fall. VIP

Hello, Dystortion.

You were banned for RDM and Leave 2nd Offense by @Lightning and for RDM and Leave 3rd Offense by @Holo . Your ban was then globalized by @Nena

For your information, all your bans were received in the last 11 days. Either way, they will respond at their earliest convenience; thank you for your patience.

3. Dystortion

Dystortion Member

I'll try and talk to Nena. I just wish it wasn't globalized.

4. Dystortion

Dystortion Member

Or 64 days.

5. Finn

Finn Human VIP

You sure you were banned as Tupac? The steamid we have on record is STEAM_0:1:13441195 while the account for the steamid you posted was for Shrine50

6. Dystortion

Dystortion Member

I mean I'm definitely banned, never ever used that nane before I'm sure of it. I'll see if it's my mistake

7. fateburn

fateburn 自分のためが VIP

I have to globalize your ban due to the fact that you rdm and leave the 3rd time when your 2nd offense ban is still active, if they agree to appeal your ban I'll lower the ban length, but it will still be globalize

8. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

If the account you meant is Tupac Shakur, then @TheCoCoFTW globalized, @MrEvanJ | SP banned for 4th RDM and Leave

at this rate all the admins will be on this thread XD

9. Dystortion

Dystortion Member

Look I understand your position and I'm not looknig for sympathy points in this but do you have the logs handy on the rounds I was banned for? The first time I was banned I had some *harsh* words words with the mod and why I think I got banned this time was a like full CoD couple of rounds which I can explain it just sucks.

10. MrEvanJ

MrEvanJ On my grave I want VIP not RIP VIP

Seeing ask am currently at school, waiting for the day to start and my PC is not on so I cannot team viewer it. I will respond when I get home but will most likely go with the denial due to your bad history. Unless any of these admins do not think I should.

11. Dystortion

Dystortion Member

I mean I don't think I have a bad history, I really am not an asshole when I play just a few mistakes here and there, and typically I wait until I see a mod on and they start replying to reports and if I'm not slain within like three or so rounds then I go.

12. MrEvanJ

Okay. Sorry about the wait I didn't think this would be my appeal. But I guess it is. So lets get started shall we?
    [​IMG]
    Okay. So seen in the report the detective got dna and you decided to kill the person you thought it was. It turns out that you killed an inno and it wasn't the wrong one. I was going to slay you show you why you were wrong and move on with my day. But you decided to leave right after.
    Ways that this could have been avoided:
    • Don't leave the second after you are slain... Like seriously that just makes you look extremely bad.
    • Ask why you were slain... I was going to explain to you but you decided to leave.
    • Do not RDM in the first place. You seem to not have a solid understanding of the rules and I think this is because you have not reviewed them. RULES EXTENDED RULES
    • Try to not kill others on your team
    • Let the detective handle DNA don't just kill on your own.
    Okay now lets go through some of the evidence like you leaving moments after you were slain not even asking if it was okay.
    [​IMG]
    Seen in the image if there was no statute of limitation this would be your 6th offence.
    Finally here is you leaving
    [​IMG]

If you give me a good reason why you left as soon as you did then we can resolve this.
    My question is are Tupac and Shrine run by the same person?

13. MrEvanJ

You have until 3:42 pm tomorrow (central time) or your appeal will be denied.

14. Dystortion

Dystortion Member

Honestly man, if I had seen that I definitely would have stayed. I'm not positive but I think I was on the hop screen. I know how terrible it looks but that's the truth.

Sorry it took me so long, I was at work.

15. Dystortion

Dystortion Member

I stopped leaving because I thought a mod made a bullshit call a long time ago. It's so much easier to take a slay and just live with it instead of getting a 64 day ban, jussayin.

16. Dystortion

Dystortion Member

Oh and shrine isn't run by me, me and my brother swap out playing on tupac and BigOl_D.

17. MrEvanJ

You have a very large history and seem to not understand how RDM & Leave works so I am going to let this ban stay.
    Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.